Chapter 2 : the date

Marias POV

Yeah me and Harry are dating when he told me 'I have feelings for you' I felt happy and weird too, I mean im dating one of my best friends. When Harry said that I had feelings for Zayn well he is hot but he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend now and I have to be loyal to him. We told Niall and he got so excited and said we could double date with him and Fabii. " Fuck yeah I've always wanted you and Harry together!" Niall said.

Zayns POV

When I got to school I saw Maria by her locker with Harry then they hugged and kissed. I really wanted to talk to Maria but it's obvious that she and Harry are together and I dont want to get in their way. I felt broken for some reason it's not like I like Maria I have a girlfriend thats beautiful and blonde. I walk passed them and they didn't even noticed, they need to breathe sometime I thought. I just walk to my class.

Nialls POV

I bumped into Zayn when I was going to Fabii's locker he looked a bit sad, I wanted to ask whats wrong but we only have 7 minutes to get to class. I can't wait till Maria meets Fabii on our double date. I know she'll like her I think they'll become best friends like all of us. "Hey baby" Fabii said "hey babe so my 2 best friends started dating and I wanna go on a double date me and you and Maria and Harry?" I asked her "sure how about this Saturday?" " sure I'll just check with them if its alright" .

Marias POV

I went to the vampire council because I've had some symptoms of a Vampire. "Viktor! I need to talk to you" I said "Sure ok" "okay im having symptoms of a vampire do you know anything about it?" "yes I do" Viktor said. "well what?" "I turned you into a blood vampire" "what!?!" "I put a 24 hour human thing" "but I wanted to be human for a while" I said "you were human for a while, oh and you have a power," "a power!? what is it?" I asked "the power to read minds but you will have to use a secret code so they wont be able to track you down" 'track me down?" "yes , well only supernatural objects can track you down humans can't and u could talk thru them in their minds too" "cool thats badass!" I said with energy. When I left I called Harry "hey oh my God guess what babe!" "what baby?" "im a blood vampire!" "what oh my gosh babe that's awesome and can you meet me at the house?" "sure meet you in 5!" "okay bye babe!" "bye" . When I arrived at the house Harry was sitting on the couch. "Hey beautiful!" Harry said and hugged me. "Hey so you wanted me to meet you here?" "yeah Niall said about the double date its gonna be on Saturday" "yay! Our first date!" I said excited, then we kissed.

Zayns POV

I don't get why im pretty sad about Maria and Harry are a couple now. Yeah I admit that I might have teeny tiny feelings for Maria. She's human so I cant date her, then again so is Perrie. I saw Liam on our way home. "hey man," "hey" I said "you sound depressed, what's up?" "nothing,don't worry about it" "alright so did you hear about Harry and Maria, they are like the most liked couple in school!" Liam said. My face dropped, "oh are you sad about that?" Liam asked "yeah don't ask why I am but, man I've never felt this sad over a girl!" I said as we walked into the house. "well if you ask me I say you have feelings for her and maybe even you love her" Liam said "love her? Dude we haven't even dated yet man we only have hugged once over the past week!" "woah well Harry made it out of the friend zone and trust me you will too, if it doesn't work out for Harry and Maria so yeah" Liam said "yeah and plus I have Perrie so why am I falling for one of my friends that has a boyfriend and was a vampire" "actually Maria is a Vampire again" I looked at Liam weird how the hell did he know that "oh Harry told me you know they're actually badass to hang out with" "if you weren't falling for one" I said under my breath sitting on the couch.

Saturday...

Marias POV

Today is my first date with Harry. Niall and his girlfriend Fabii are joining us and we are all vampires so its alright. Im sorta nervous and I don't even know why, maybe because I'm going out with my best friend, or boyfriend I don't even know what to call him! Harry texted me and told me that we'll leave at 7, I checked the clock it was 5! Already what! I went to take a shower and I put on a red see through shirt with a red spaghetti sleeve shirt under with black skinny jeans and red vans, red is my favorite color and no not just because blood is red. I straightened my hair then curled it. I have wavy hair but I wanted it to have more figure to it. When I checked the time it was 6:30 wow time goes by fast when you're busy. I turned on the TV and 'Finding Carter' was on it was my favorite show. Harry knocked on my bedroom door since we live in the same house. I opened the door and he was wearing a black shirt with a black jacket and his black skinny jeans and his boots he looked good and goth. " So shall we go now?" I laughed he smiled and showed off his dimples. "sure where are we going?" "hmm I don't know we have to talk to Niall and Fabii so I'm hoping movies" he said "uff me too nothing to bright!" he laughed. We got into his silver Audi and went to meet up with Niall and Fabii at the park.

Nialls POV

I saw Harrys car park on the side of the road. I was really nervous, my girlfriend is meeting my 2 best friends. "Hi!" Maria said with Harrys hand tangled with hers. "hey Maria, um Fabii this is Maria and Harry , Maria and Harry this is Fabii" I said "hey I heard that you guys are vampires like Niall and me" Fabii said "yeah we are and we've heard a lot about you , Niall talks about you a lot, by a lot I mean a lot". I gave a nervous chuckle. "so where are we going?" Maria asked "Maria wants to go to the movies" Harry said "HARRY!"Maria said looking at him he laughed and hugged her. "yeah the movies are great and they are not bright!" Fabii said. "okay then lets go, um Harry can we take your car since we walked over here?" I said "sure lets go!" Harry said.

Marias POV

The movie was great we watched 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:The Movie' because Niall wanted to see it. We went to go eat at Golden Corral and me and Harry had an amazing time. Niall was happy since he eats a lot, Fabii was excited too because she loves buffets. Niall went home with Fabii probably to watch some movies and hopefully not anything else. Me and Harry were cuddling and we started kissing. Things quickly heated up, Harry was about to take off my shirt and I stopped him "sorry um im not ready yet" I told him "oh its okay and I know how your first time is kinda scary but I'll wait and respect you" Harry said. I know that he knows because I know Harry isn't a virgin but I am. After that we fell asleep in each others arms.

Omg that date was awesome and will Harry and Maria last? Will Zayn get in their way? More coming up later. -Puppy158