Chapter 5: Yes or No?

Marias POV

I spent the night at Zayns place, I dont want to see Harrys face right now. It was Sunday, it was a lazy day for me but I couldn't be lazy right now, I had to get up my lazy ass and talk to Zayn and Harry. I talked to Zayn first, "hey Zayn" "hey you feel better?" "actually I feel like shit, but I don't care right now and everything that has happened in the past few days is just one big blur" "yeah so are you going to stay in that house or what?" "nah imma move out, if I stay it'll be weird like living in the same house with your ex!" "yeah and where are you going to stay for now?" "hmm I haven't really thought about it but I'll make up with something and right now I need to talk to Harry" "are you sure that that is a good idea?" "nope but I need to, I need to sort this out" he nodded in agreement. After that I walked home, I saw my car parked outside. I sighed and walked in. I saw Harry passed out on the couch and an empty bottle of vodka. What the hell happened here I thought. I went to look for Niall. He was sound asleep, but I woke him up. "Niall?" "hmm?" "hey wake up sleepy head!" "no five more minutes and I'll get up I promise!" "I fell for that trick on time, he slept for the whole day! "no get up!" "fine!" he got up and put his shirt on. "Alright, so Harry told me that you saw him with another girl, right?" I nodded in agreement. "well he came home got the bottle of vodka and drank it all, he passed out on the couch!" he said "yeah I know I saw him when I walked in" "yeah and he might be like that, are you going to forgive him or no?" "I dont know yet, I'll have to talk to him first" he nodded. We went to the kitchen and heard that Harry was awake. He groaned when he sitted. "uugh! what happened?" he asked "you don't remember?" I asked "yeah but after you left the party after you saw me with the girl I don't remember nothing after that." I sighed he probably got all drunk when I left then started on the vodka when he arrived at the house. "Maria please forgive me I don't even know why I even did that please? Yes or no?" "I don't know I have to leave sorry," I said and I ran out.

I drove to Zayns flat and we were chilling the whole afternoon it didn't even bother me that Im hanging out with a werewolf. "Maria I have to ask you something," Zayn said "Mmkay sure," "will you go out with me, I know you just got out of a relationship but I can't wait I need you to be mine, " "wow um I don't know" "come on Yes or No?".

Wow what will Maria say to Harry and Zayn. Sorry I haven't been updating. More is coming -Puppy158