Chapter 14: Threats

Zayn POV

We go back to school in the 21st. Its already the 19th. Well anyways Maria has been getting the weird dreams again and I'm starting to worry about her. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her " yeah don't worry about it" she answered quietly " you sure?" " yeah I'm fine!" She snapped. " Sorry babe its just I have a lot in-" " its fine babe I understand" I interrupted. She smiled. That's the first time I saw her smile today.

We started school today. Maria was feeling better than three days ago. We left for school. I went to my locker and the first person I see is Perrie. " Uughh what are you doing here?" I asked her. " I just came to tell you that were nominated for prom queen and king" she told me. "Prom is months away" I told her. " Ugh fine, I sense that your girlfriend is in danger,don't ask how I know but I've been having dreams" she told me. Maria was at her locker and I made sure she wasn't listening to this conversation. I don't want to scare her. I turned the corner and I saw her with a note in her hands. " What's that?" I asked her. " I don't know look read it" she handed me the note. ' I told you to leave werewolf boy! You disobeyed me, now I gave you 2 months! Say goodbye to everyone you know, you're not a vampire anymore now you're even more vulnerable! Goodbye friend! See you soon! '
" What the fuck!? Thats fucked up!" I yelled. " Language! Mr.Malik!" Mr.Jackson yelled at me. " Sorry sir" I told him. " Who do you think wrote this!?" I asked Maria. " I don't know! Everything stopped and now it's back again Zayn! I'm really scared right now!" She yelled. People were staring at us but I don't care. " Babe I'm sorry but I think we need to break up" I told her softly. " What?" She said with her voice cracking. " I'm sorry but to make these stop we have to break up!" I told her. " Well yeah but it says its too late, it's too late to break up, it's too late to run!" She said. " Yeah babe and let's discuss this later, people are probably thinking were mental or some shit like that" I told her. " Fine!" I heard the irritated voice she had. I rolled my eyes. " Heyy yo Zayn!" A voice said behind me. I turned around it was Samuel. He was my science partner. " Hey Sam! Umm not now my girl and I are heading to class, talk to you in science?" I told him. " Yeah sure man!" He said leaving with a big smile on his face. I went to math as Maria left for art.

Finally I had a class with Maria! I saw everyone enter except for Maria.

Omg where's Maria!? And will Zaria actually break up! I hope not! Well sorry for updating so late!
- Puppy158