i can't take my eyes off you, please dont leave my side

SO BAD: STAYC

felix pov-
"jisung it's 10 pm and im cold " jisung rolls his eyes and gives me a hug. within the past few weeks me and jisung have been getting close, close enough for me to be out at an ungodly hour looking at stars.

"come on lix just look at the sky, it's pretty " i sigh and look up. his arms around me making me feel warm, not warm enough to not be freezing.

"woah, there's no clouds ? " i look up at the clear sky, all the stars in sight and the moon.

"yeah just stars " jisung starts playing with my hair "you know what they reminds me off " he says with excitement in his voice.

"um how they are all just out of reach and no matter how much me try we'll never be able to hold them ? " jisung sarcastically laughs.

"they remind me of your freckles " i blush but think of a funny, confident reply.

"how original ! what fanfic did you read this morning " jisung pushes me away, his arms now far and no warmth. "no come back im freezing "

"wait really " he quickly takes his hoodie off, now realising i was being serious "take it, you can't get a cold, i'll miss you "

"but you'll get co- "

"sh sh sh sh shhh " he pats my head. trying to get me to take his hoodie.

"you cant just shut me up like tha- "

"shh shhhh sh look pretty stars ooo pretty " he smiles and talks down at me like you would a child.

"i hate you. " jisung laughs and hugs me "fuck you this is my hoodie now " i claim the extremely comfortable hoodie. its nothing special just an oversized black hoodie, it smells nice.

"hey lets go shopping tomorrow ? " i look up at him, confused at the out of nowhere plan.

"i haven't got any money ? " i speak truthfully, being poor is hard.

"hey its fine i'll pay, and since you like my hoodie so much just pretend it's my clothes " he smiles, that smile makes my cheeks warm.

"ok fine, but please don't spend too much on me " jisung gets up and helps me up.

"no promises " he winks.
..

"sung you don't have to do this i have enough clothes " he ignores me and drags me through the crowd "sung ? jisung where are we going "

"to the soup store " i hear him mumble to himself "to the clothing shop.. its where i shop so expect alot of dark clothes with chains and stuff "

"ew so im gonna look like an ugly you " i question, hoping to get a laugh out of him.

"no its so if anyone asks you say its mine, because i don't want any men thinking you're avaliable for them " i roll my eyes and pretend that comment didn't make me weak in the knees. we walk into the.. very dark coloured shop.

"sung i don't fit in here can we do this online instead ? " i hold onto jisungs arm as he leads me through the store "sung im getting weird looks "

"it's ok lix, if anyone says anything i'll.. talk to them " i start laughing as he does a fighting stance.

"oo im so scared ! what you gonna do ? bite their knees, nibble their toes "

"if you don't shut up i will burn all your jeans and replace them with skirts " that comment does make me laugh, but i do eventually stop due to the serous tone in his voice.

"you wouldn't " jisungs smirks and pulls a lighter out his pocket "ok fine you're intimidating " jisung puts it away.

"what should we buy first ? " he asks whike i look around at the huge clothing store in front of me.