i wont ever let you cry

QUEENDOM: RED VELVET

felix pov-
we get back to jisungs house "lix you want a snack ? " i shake my head and awkwardly look around .

"your house is.. very big ? " i mean anything is big compared to where i live. i look around at the clean and very modern looking rooms.

"ok lix since we're bleaching your hair we should do that and then when it's developing we'll do mine then after we both wash it out we can put the toner into your hair and after that we can use the hair masks and maybe watch a movie or it might be too late by then " jisung was mainly talking to himself, seems to be a habit.

"oki oki " jisung walks upstairs and i follow behind him, walking into what i can guess as his room.

(oki oki for jisungs room i'll just use a picture since that's easier, i will do a mini description just in case it doesn't load for people ! )

jisungs room was painted a dull blue, his bed wasn't made and the blankets all nearly off the bed. jisung's desk was messy mix homework that never got complete and sheets of paper ? his window had a few plants giving the room a little life and his walls had a few posters.

its quite different from the rest of the house but it gives more a jisung vibe "sorry its such a mess i rarely have anyone in here " jisung rushes over and fixes his bed and tries to clean his desk

"hey hey its ok mine is worse " jisung chuckles and puts all the hair products on his bed "sung what are them papers ? " i point to his desk and he seems to get a little flustered.

"j just song lyrics, nothing special " he tries to hide them, obviously not confident in them.

"i think that's really cool ! anyway time to dye ? " i change the subject after noticing jisung embarrassed reaction. jisung smiles and grabs a hoodie with bleach stains, one pairs of basketball shorts, old paint covered sweatpants and two bleach stained towels.

"i only have one hoodie i use to dye my hair with, you can use it since you're the guest " he hands me a towel, hoodie and the shorts "the bathroom is across from my room " i nod and go change.

i walk back in to see a shirtless jisung mixing the bleach and developer "sung jshdh put a shirt on ?! " i verbally keyboard smash. why must he be stunning.

"i only have that hoodie, it's what i use to dye my hair ! " he laughs " what you like what you see ? " i put my middle finger up at him "ok anyway lix wanna sit on the bed or floor ? "

"bed please " he nods and places a towel on it, i place my clothes next to the bag of clothes and walk over.

"ok lix let's do this " i sit down and feel jisung start putting bleach on the ends of my hair, making sure it's even all the way round before doing the middle bit of the hair, again going round making sure it's even, not wanting it to be patchy. he puts it on the top of my head, leaving space from the roots again making sure it's even.