i'll still hold you close.

GUARD YOU: YOUNG K

felixs pov
today i woke up with a strange text, jisung wanted to meet up before one pm which was scary i thought he slept until two ? i mean there is a week until school so maybe he's trying to fix his sleep schedule ??? who knows.

i speed walk towards the park trying not to be late. once i get there i notice the lack of children.. probably because it's ten am but still it's so quiet. i look around for jisung, which wasn't hard all i had to do is look for someone wearing all black.

"there he is " i mumble to myself and walk over to sit next to him on the grass "hi sungg "

"goodmorning lix " he turns around unzips his bag and turns back to me with a small bouquet of flowers "these are for you "

"thankyou ? jisung what's going on " i notice him blush as he sits in front of me.

"ok so um please don't hate me but " he takes a deep breath.

"i would never hate you " i hold his hands and smile.

"okay lix i really like you maybe even love, we've been friends for so long and i would be lying if there wasn't days where i couldn't get you out of my head and to be honest i really didn't mind when it happened and happens, yes it still happens alot when my mind just wonders to you like i could be thinking about a moth in a lampshade and somehow my mind goes to lixue out of nowhere, i actually smile alot because of you i think you've made me smile more than anything or anyone else ever has. you make me really happy even on days when i feel like im ready to go to sleep and never wake back up , you make me happier than i could ever be. sometimes im just beyond happy anytime you breathe and when i call you cute i really really mean it, when i call you precious i really really mean it and when i call you adorable, beautiful or things like that i really really mean it lix, i just think you're all those things and you should know that. " i wipe my tears and let jisung continue.

"what im saying is i love you so much and i really wanted to tell you how i feel without any hints or with flirting " he wipes his own tears "i know it may be to early but felix i love you "

"you idiot i can't do better than that this isn't fair " i pull jisung into a hug "i love you too so so so much "

"felix, will you be my boyfriend " i look up at him.

"yes ?!!!! " jisung smiles and kisses my forehead.

"ok get off i got gifts " i go back to where i was sitting "so i had to ask minho and changbin for advice on what to get and well they gave me a few options so i got all of them "

"that sounds like something you would do " jisung blows a kiss at me and puts his bag on his lap.

"ok first was the flowers next is these chocolates that i remember you say were your favourites " he hands me a box of chocolates.

"i said that three months ago omg what " jisung nods "you remembered ?? i have the best boyfriend " jisung looks down and smiles.

"why are you so cute anyway next item " he pulls out a hoodie "it's your favourite one of my hoodies also the first one i ever gave you, the day we dyed our hair !! " he pulls out a black hoodie "i had to steal it back and give it to a friend but now it has our initials on the right sleeve and it says jisung's on the left chest area and before i left my house i made sure to spray it with my collone "

"omg what the fuck jisung ?! this is so much i love you but omg the pressure you've put on me to get you a better gift " i take the hoodie im wearing off and put on the other one.

"ok i have two more gifts " he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before getting two heart necklaces out "i got these, inside is half a picture of us !! so we'll always be together " i blush as he puts it on for me, going next to our friendship necklaces we bought on our shopping trip.

"when did you get so romantic ?!! " i pout as jisung puts his necklace on.

"gotta make your standards high so you can't leave me " he winks while getting the last item out. "ok while asking changbin and minho for advice they did tell me to only do one of these but you deserve all of them anyway the last item is " he pulls out a little black box "i know this might be a little too much " he opens it "i got us promise rings "

"i love you " jisungs takes my hand and carefully puts the ring on. it has a sun engraved on the gold, i look at his silver ring with a small moon.

"you've mentioned " he kisses my forehead "i love you too "

"that's so gay " i laugh as jisung moves away.

"omg im trying to be hot and romantic " jisung gets up "let's go on a date "

i panic but also get up "could we maybe go back to mine so i can change and put the flowers in water and tell my dad and omg you look so fancy today and im in a hoodie and shorts ?!! " jisung smiles while looking at me with basically heart eyes.

"you look good in anything but yeah im really excited to tell your dad " he hold my hand and we start walking in the direction of my home.

"i remember how scared you were to meet my dad " jisung groans.

"shut up i was so scared he wouldn't like me and i wouldn't be able to see you anymore " i laugh "hey if your dad didn't like me we wouldn't be dating right now " i stop laughing.

"sung do we have to go on a date could we just go back to mine and watch movies in my room ? " jisung pouts.

"fine but only if we can go on a big romantic date tomorrow " i turn and give jisung a kiss on the cheek, turning his pout into a smile.

"fine only because i love you "

-

end.

im so soft for them )-:. anyway jisungs confession is an exact copy of what my first love said to me when i first confession on jul13, 2020 (nearly cried while editing this, couldn't change much without getting sad so um nothing much changed ) anyway are you bored and want something to read ?

 anyway jisungs confession is an exact copy of what my first love said to me when i first confession on jul13, 2020 (nearly cried while editing this, couldn't change much without getting sad so um nothing much changed ) anyway are you bored and wa...