4- Beach day

Y/n- your name

You were startled awake by loud high pitch barks coming from Rat outside the tent. Her bark was so loud, you didn't like it especially being woken up by it.

"Can you shut that dog up! Some of us are still trying to sleep!"
A voice that you could only guess was Sapnaps coming from another tent.
Moments after the barking stops, you decide to just get up anyway. You carefully step over Tommy and Quackity who were both still sleeping. You crawl out of the tent to be met with Clay, Karl and Bad. They were all sitting on the big logs around the empty fire pit.

"Good morning!"
Bad greets me with a comforting smile.
"Morning."
You reply still half asleep.

You go take a seat beside Karl who is wrapped up in a big fluffy blanket. It was a little chilly considering it was so early in the morning.

"So what are we going to do today?"
You ask to no one in particular.

"Well, we were just talking about checking out the beach today."
Clay replied with his eyes locked on his phone.
"It's supposed to be pretty nice today" He adds right after.

"Sweet! That'll be fun!"
You reply a little to loud.

You hear shuffling coming from your tent.
"What is happening out here?"
You hear tired, strained voice coming from your tent. You look over to see Tommy tiredly making his way to where you were sitting.

"We're going to the beach today!"
You state excitedly.

After a awhile of chatting and hanging out, everyone is finally awake and getting ready for the beach. You get your swim suit on and pack the rest of your essentials in a small bag.

——————————

The path down to the beach was thin and surrounded by trees. Everyone had to walk single file down the path. The beach wasn't far from the camp site you were staying at. After about five minutes of walking down the narrow path you guys make it to the beach. It was a really sunny day so it was perfect.  There are  large rocky hills on the other side of the sandy lake, with trees surrounding the whole area.

Without wasting any time Tommy runs past everyone and jumps in the lake, shirt still on and all.

"What the fuck dude?!"
"Wait for me!" Quackity screams while running to quickly drop his stuff off where Bad is setting up.

"Quackity! Language!"

You chuckle under your breathe while making your way over to Bad who was laying out picnic blankets with George while trying to contain Rat who was on an extending leash.

"Hey, do you guys need any help?"
You ask setting your stuff down onto the hot sand.

"Uh yea actually, can you help me set up the umbrella?"
George asks looking up from what he was doing.
"Yea, of course."
You reply moving your stuff onto a blanket Bad just finished spreading out.

  You walk over to George who is trying to carry an umbrella two times his size, and help him set it up on the corner of one of the two blankets.

     Everyone was is the water now except for you, Bad, and George.
Quackity and Tommy were wrestling and splashing each other in the somewhat shallow part of the water.
      Karl and Sapnap were out in the more deeper parts of the water, playfully splashing each other and laughing about who knows what. You watched as Sapnap's face started to turn a bright pink when Karl looked away.
You smile to yourself. I can't be the only one who notices that. you thought.

"Hey George, you coming?"
You hear Clay yell across the lake to George. He was up to his shoulders in the water, being 6'3 he was pretty far out.
"Is it cold?" George yells back.
"You'll get used to it, come on!"
Clay yells motioning for George to come over. George just stands where the water means the land, letting the water splash his feet.

"Don't make me come get you!"
Clay yells over to George before starting to swim to shore.

You were sitting on the blanket under the umbrella with Rat in your lap still connected to her leash. Bad sitting to you left watching this whole thing go down with you.

George looks up to see Clay standing in front of him soaking wet. Before George had time to react Clay bent down and grabbed George's legs making his front half hang over Clays shoulder, carrying him fireman style.
Clay starts to make his way back into the water with George hung over his shoulder.
"No! Clay, stop! It's cold!"
George screams in a giggly tone while hitting Clays back.
"Come on, it'll be fun"
Clay reassures him between wheezes.

"They're so cute together"
Bad says smiling at what's happening.
"I know right"
You agree laughing. You could tell Clay liked George, they have always done this thing where they flirt "as a joke" but at this point everybody knows it's  not a joke anymore.

You look over to see Tommy and Quackity running toward you full speed, both soaking wet from head to toe.
"Come on!"
Quackity yells while jumping in the spot.
"You haven't been in the water yet!"
Tommy states, laughing at how much energy Quackity has.
"I know, I'll come in soon guys."
You say yawning. The warm weather made you tired, especially when your just sitting there.

Tommy and Quackity just look at each other, both with smirks on their faces.
"Nope!"
Tommy says with a huge smile. He bends down and picks up your legs, Quackity runs around behind you and grabs your arms.
"What the hell are you guys doing?!"
Is all you manage to say because of how much you're laughing. Rat jumps off your lap quickly realizing your being lifted off the ground.

They pick you up, Tommy holding your legs and Quackity holding your torso. They make their way to the water, still stably carrying you. Tommy in front walking backwards. You realize what they're doing pretty quickly.
"No guys! Please!"
You scream, still laughing.

They don't listen, you can feel the cold water start to cover your back.
"No,no,no!"
You scream once more trying to squirm out of their grasp. All you can hear is them laughing like it was the most hilarious thing ever.

You finally get them to let go, causing you to sink into the lake.
Even though you were fully submerged in the water you could still hear the loud laughter of Tommy and Quackity. You quickly resurface only to find out they're already swimming away, knowing you would definitely get revenge if they stayed for any longer. You try to catch up with them, swimming as fast as you can. After unsuccessfully catching them you just decided to enjoy the water, you already got used to the coldness by now anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stayed at the beach all day, it was awesome, you have an amazing time hanging out with the people you cared about the most. It's like all your worries, all your problems just disappeared. You had nothing to worry about when you were with everyone, Or at least for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1257 words
Hello everyone, I'm back! Sorry I have not updated for awhile. I tried to make this chapter long to make up for it. Sorry if there are any spelling or punctuation errors, I only re-read it through once.
Also let me know what you guys think! Hope you enjoyed! :]