12- Where is she?

Y/n- your name
Y/n first person POV:

!TW! Anti LGBTQIA+ scenes, abuse, swearing

————————

The little interaction with that fan happened a day ago. Yet Sapnap is still ranting to everyone about how pissed he is that that happened to me. He keeps apologizing and saying "if I were there that wouldn't have happened" and " I should have just stayed with you" I kind of feel bad. Non of that was anyone's fault, except for that bitc- I mean girl. I'm still kind of shocked that happened.

I don't get how people think it's not ok to just be yourself. I don't even know what society is anymore. It's actually frustrating.

The interaction brought back a distinct memory that I hoped I would never remember. But here we are I guess.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Don't worry y/n, it'll be ok! They'll love you no matter what!" He says giving me a tight hug.

I'm not so sure about that... especially dad-

"Ok, I'm ready" I say letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I let go of my brother who was still holding me tightly. He was the first person to know, actually him and Sapnap. But that's besides the point. I was so scared, I felt like throwing up as I made my way down stairs where me parents were.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I have something to tell you"
"I don't know how to say this but..."

I looked up at my parents. My mom looking back at me smiling brightly. My dad on the other hand was sitting beside her on the couch fully invested in his little show on the TV.

"I have changed my pronouns." I say confidently. "I now go by they/them pronouns." I state still standing straight, or at least trying to.

"Ok dear, I'll do whatever you want me to, to make you comfortable!" She says with beaming eyes.

My dad just looks at me with the coldest glare. "No your not. You will always be a (gender of your choice)."

"But that's not how I fe-"

"I don't care! Pronouns don't exist!" He yells. "I'm not having someone like you in my house! So you either stay normal of get the hell out!" He yells. He was standing right in front of me, yelling in my face.

I kept a straight face, letting tears silently stream down my face.

"Dave, Leave them alone!"
My mom yells from behind him.
(Don't ask, It was the first name that came to mind. I'm not good at making up names)

My dad responds by slamming me against a wall. He looks me dead in the eyes.

"Get out."

His voice was stern but quiet, I could barely hear him. Even though he was inches away from my face at that point.

He pushes me to the ground. Even though I was aching I still got up and ran. I ran straight out of the door.

Having nowhere to go, I had to think. Fast.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I quickly sit up, startled from the flashback I just had. It was so sudden, I startled Quackity awake. I was breathing heavily. He knew something was wrong.