Bonus Chapter!- Real home <3

Y/n- your name
Y/n's first person POV:

——————

Me and Clay have finally cut all contact with our dad and step mom. He has tried to reach out to us a couple of times, but Clay has always given him a piece of his mind. Going off on him, reminding him what he did and why we cut all contact with him in the first place.

<~~~~~~~>

Everyone wanted to do a stream together, to apologize and make up for not being active in awhile.
I decided to sit is Quackity's room this time during the stream. I always sit in one of their rooms, watching the stream on my laptop with my headphone on so I can know what's going on. It's hard to stay quiet when they are just so funny.
There have been times when I have had to bury my face in a pillow to muffle my laughter.

This time I was sitting on Quackity's bed, that was right beside his desk that he was sitting at. I was watching on my laptop with my headphones in as usual.

Then, of course Quackity had to trick George making me slip up and laugh as hard as I could.

(Scene recommended by Im1Slimply1pogchamp )

"Hey George" Quackity says laughing at his own joke before even telling it.
(Relatable ✋)

"Ok- George say -I hate happiness- but without both of the h's" Quackity says trying to hold back his laughter.

"I ate appiness?" George says in a confused tone. Everyone bursts out into a big fit of laughter.

"What- what does that mean?" George says really confused. I couldn't hold it in. I let out a really needed big laugh.
I couldn't stop, it was hilarious. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't even breathe.
I finally catch my breath. I look up to see Quackity staring at me. I notice the stream has gone silent.

Shit.

I look over on my screen to see the chat blowing up.

"Who's in the room with you?!"
"Is someone in the room with Quackity?"
"Who's with him?"
"??????"
"LMAO"
And a bunch of emotes.

Quackity motions for me to come into frame. I stand up and walk over behind him, into frame so chat can see me.
Quackity slides over a chair for me so I can sit beside him.

"Hi chat!" I wave into the camera.

Chat starts to go crazy.
"That's the person in the picture!"
"That's the person that was spotted with Quackity!"
"HELLO!!"
*spammed heart emotes*

"Chat, this is Dream's younger sibling! Aka my best friend!" Quackity exclaims excitedly.

I ended up playing Minecraft with them on their stream. We played a little on the Dream SMP, then we tried to beat the game together. It was the most fun I have had since our trip!

Everything is going so well now. Clay and George are now FINALLY together!

I started my last year of high school, and I feel more confident taking my chances being a streamer.

Everything is all better now

——————

Words 505

That is the end everyone! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it! :>

I'm honestly pretty proud of this one, considering it being my first fic, I did not expect it to go this well! So thank you <3