22| Couples Fight

Oh yeah! I'm totally addicted to Books and Horror movies now •︵•

Waaah, I missed updating this, so a new chapter for everyone! HOORAY!

---

*Original P.O.V*

"Ummm guys? Can I ask you something?" Mye suddenly asked all of a sudden "What is it Shin-ah?" Sehun said while looking at Her with a frustrated expression "Who are we going to fight in the Mnet challenge?" She asked again while looking blankly at the wall "B.A.P, SHINee, BTS, and Block B. And for the girls concept, There's 2NE1, Girls' Generation, APink, AOA and Sistar." Suho said sharply without blinking.

Kai simply chuckled "S-Suho hyung, you're so funny." He said while holding back His laugh "Uwaaaah, I Hope Jae gets better when that time comes." Luhan said while pouting "Yeah. Her bruises and cuts are already better. And Her arms is somehow better. But the problem is Her feet. Can Her feet heal for less than a month?" Lay said.

"I miss Her. When She got out of the hospital, I'll immediately ask Her to go shopping to the mall." Tao and Baekhyun chorused and looked at each other "Oh boy. The two diva's are back." Kris facepalmed and the others laughed.

Chen and Xiumin is just talking to each other "Hah! I won Umin hyung!" Chen yelled all of a sudden with a huge grin plastered on His face "Yah! You cheated!" Xiumin hopelessly said "I did not! Hahaha I wooooon!" Chen stuck his tongue out while teasing His hyung. "I miss Jae~" Chanyeol sighed and slumped back on the sofa while eating the untouched chips on the table "Yah Chanyeol!!! That's my chips! Hands off!" D.O immediately swatted the chips off Chanyeol's reach "Waaaeee?" Chanyeol whined like a baby and D.O sat beside Him while eating the chips for Himself while glaring at the poor Chanyeol "Tsk. So sweet." Baekhyun said while tsking and walked away.

"Ooohhh I can feel jealousy in the air!" Lay said while nudging Baekhyun's side "Oh Baek! Come here!" Chanyeol ran towards Baekhyun and pounced on Him while pressing His butt on Baek's face "Chanyeol! You're suffocating mehhh!" Baekhyun said while pushing Chanyeol away "Sorry Baek!" He replied while laughing, showing His derp smile.

"Tch! ChanSoo!" Kai screamed from the kitchen "Woot woot! Couple fights eh?" Chen grinned while laughing "Shut up you Troll! I'm eating my chips here." D.O said and continued eating His chips "Like anyone care." Baekhyun said back and plainly rolled His eyes "Hyung!" D.O said while staring at Baekhyun's eyes with His big eyes "You can't use that to me." Baek said and looked away immediately and after a moment, D.O was already clutching Baekhyun's neck and locking it between His arms while the poor Baekhyun is struggling for His dear life.

"L-Leht meh ghoooooh!!!" Baekhyun said while crackimg His voice and covering His face with His palms "BaekSoo!" Kai then screamed while He's going upstairs "OH SHUT UP KAI! CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR HYUNG IS GOING TO GET KILLED BY YOUR LOVER!" Baekhyun shouted and Kai popped out His tongue and laughed "Kai, You better run when I escape Here!" Baekhyun said while trying to wiggle out of D.O's grasp "IF you ever escape." Tao plainly argued and watched the TV instead "SHAAAAHTTAAAAPPHHH!" Baek said with a hulky voice that made D.O clasp His arms and ran away from the hulking Baekhyun.

"Run Kai! RUN!" D.O Screamed and Kai ran as fast as he could, He ran to EXO-K's room and locked Himself inside. Baekhyun clenched His teeth and harshly pried the door but unfortunately, It didn't worked, He tried to use His weight to the door, but still, no use. "Kai-ssi! When I get inside there, You're dead!" Baekhyun said while cracking his voice in dissapointment "Oh yeah you will!" Kai yelled from inside.

Baekhyun then ran downstairs and aimed for the room keys, Suho and Kris' face dimmed "Oh no." Suho whispered to Lay and went to the kitchen "KAI! KEYS! BAEKHYUN HYUNG GOT THE KEYS!" Tao shouted. Everybody heard loud thumps from upstairs. Baekhyun slowly approached the door where Kai is. He slowly placed the keys and twisted the doorknob.

Everybody heard loud screams from upstairs "BAEKHYUN HYUUYYNNGGG!!!! AAAHHH!" Kai screamed from EXO-K's room "AAAAHHH!!!" Kai screamed once again "Umin hyung, Leggo." Sehun said and both of them went upstairs. When they reached the room, They both peeked from the door and both turned red and went down again.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked curiously "B-Brazillian...K-Kick." Sehun said trying to hold His laugh "PFFFT! IF YOU SAW KAI'S FACE, HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S IN REAL PAIN!" Xiumin broke in tears while drowning His self in laughter "Yeah, He looks like He's gonna cry!" Sehun laughed out loud. Not until Chanyeol and Kris covered both of Sehun and Xiumin's mouths. "Shhh!" Chen shushed while pointing upstairs, not until they heard a loud scream again. Xiumin was tearing up while holding His laugh "I-I...I can't hold my laugh anymore...Kr-Kriiissshhh hyuuung!" Sehun said while puffing His cheeks while His ears are flaming red.

They both ran outside. Everybody heard laughs from the balcony, and yells of pain on the second floor "Whatta life." Lay simply sighed while Luhan sat on the couch, depressed. "Ooooh, Wae Luhan hyung?" Tao asked while His attention glued to the tv screen "Ah, nothing." Luhan said with a bored tone "Ooooh, Jealous? Because Xiumin hyung and Sehun is together and not with you?" Tao bickered back that made Luhan turned to Him in shock at Hit his head "Yah! Tao! It's not that!" Luhan screeched. "Waaah, Lulu ge is Bullying me!" Tao whined while tugging Kris' sleeve.

Kris just plainly rolled His eyes and smirked "Quit it Tao." He said coldly and continued doing His work "Suho, you handle this child." Kris presented Tao and patted His back "Nooo~ I want Duizang to take care of meeee~" Tao kept on whining like a child that made Lay, D.O, Chen, and Luhan turn to Tao and placed a finger on their lips as a sign to keep quiet "Shhh, Please Tao, Even for one day." Chen begged while sighing "So the troll is already tired on trolling others?" Tao asked while popping out His tongue.

"No, look at the TV." Chen said and then Tao immediately shifted His whole attention, to be surprised by a scary movie playing "OHSH!T OHSH!T OHSH!T!!!! HYUUUNNNGGGG!" Tao screamed while jumping behind the sofa and cowered on it "Chen hyung, I'LL DEFINITELY KILL YOU!" Tao screamed once again "Taaaooo!" Kris yelled at Tao immediately turned quiet and glared at Chen hardly "Awww, the panda is maaadd~" Chen said and laughed slightly.

"Guys, I'll sleep first, Goodnight!" Luhan said and walked slowly upstairs. "Goodnight Lu ge." Tao said "Night Luhan hyung!" Chanyeol brightly shouted with a derp smile etched in His face "Sleep well Luhan ge." Lay assuringly said and waved to the deer who rubbed His sharp eyes, and before He could reach another step, Xiumin and Sehun came "Oh, Nighty Luhan!" Xiumin said with a cheeky grin on his smile "Goodnight Hyung, See you tomorrow." Sehun coldly said but a hint of care was in His pitch "Goodnight everyone, Bye~" Luhan said huskily and yawned while opening the door.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" They heard a loud scream from a Boys' voice. Chen, Sehun, Suho, and Kai (Who is rubbing His butt while walking and teary eyed) went to check what happened "Luhan, What the heck was that for?" Mye yelled back while sitting up from Jae's bed. "Is it bad to sleep in Jae's bed in her absence?" Mye added "No. I Didn't said anything though. Why are you here?" Luhan said while preparing to go to sleep. The others dispersed and went downstairs to watch television, or eat "Ah, Kai and Baekhyun was having their bonding time there in EXO-K's room so I cannot enter." She explained while yawning "Just lemme sleep." She added and finally drifted to sleep "Like I will believe that, They're already downstairs. Oh nevermind, Night Mye Shin-ah." Luhan whispered and finally slept also.

---

Ohaiii! A short update for a short author! (I'm not that short, But I'm not even that tall to be considered as an Average. You know what? There's no point in this.)

Ermmm, So...Has anyone heard EXO's new song? Call me Daddy, She's so dangerous/Exodus, Hurt, and Playboy? OMG! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE WTF! It is really addicting! I can't stop playing it over and over again!

NAKAKA ADDICT! Bagong Style ng kanta ng EXO!

-So addicting! A New style of EXO's music!

Oh, and speaking of Tagalog, please read my Completed story "Mr. And Ms. Popular". Kamsahamnida!