4| Asthma Overload

Yeah Wazzup peeps! I slept at 2:00 a.m and woke up 2:00 p.m. *sighs* Okay Time to update now.

How about I put something cheesy and romatic in this chapter so it won't be boring eh? :D hahaha! okay Let's go on with the story since I have nothing much to say...again. *depressed pout*

I hope you guys will Enjoy it! Kamsahamnida my Precious Readers :D

---

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

All of them just sat on the living room, and since they don't have anything to do, They thought of a game and all of them agreed. "Okay let's play truth or dare! who wants to start?" Suho said and all of them raised their hands.

"Only one!" Suho said while picking who will start "Sehun. Since your too quiet! I'll pick you!" Suho said and Sehun smiled at him and he looked at Kris.

"Hyung, Kiss Tao." Sehun said while pointing to Tao who is shocked "E-EH?!" All of them shouted in chorus.

"I think i need to be scared of Sehun now." Mye said while moving a little too far from Sehun who is sitting beside her.

"Hyung. Do it now." Sehun once again ordered Kris to kiss Tao "If not you have to dress in a cow costume in our next concert." Sehun added and Kris' eyes grew big and got ready to Kiss Tao.

"Tao. It's just a dare from our cruel Maknae okay! no hard feelings!" Kris said to Tao and Tao looked at Sehun with a remorsed look and said.

"Sehun. You're going to pay for this!" Tao said to Sehun and Sehun just replied him an Cold and Blank poker face.

"It's just on the Cheek.. No need to get stressed." Sehun added

"Okay. Tao, I'm...going to kiss you now, sit still! Chu~" Kris said and Kissed Tao on the cheek.

All of them had their eyes wide opened and laughed. "TaoRis is the best! Hahaha! Kyeopta!" Baekhyun said laughing his ass off.

"Omg! I'm dying!" Lay shouted while holding his stomach for air "Hyungs...Get a room!" Kai said smirking while looking at Kris and Tao blush.

"SEHUN! YOU BETTER RUN NOW!" Tao and Kris shouted and Sehun just ran for His dear life with a poker face.

"Okay Sehun! Kris! Tao! Get your asses back here and let's continue the game!" Chanyeol shouted from the living room

The three of them sat back on the floor where the others are sitting at.

"I dare you Kai to dance a sexy dance infront of us all." Kris said and Kai looked at him with a pissed off look.

"Like I'd do that!" Kai answered shouting "Come on Kai! don't be a fun pooper!" Chanyeol said to Kai and Kai returned him a glare, "Kai. just do it" Xiumin said pushing Kai to the center of the circle.

"Make me." Kai said crossing his arms "Oh, don't be such a party pooper! Come on! Kim Jong In!" Baekhyun chanted and they all followed with a cheer.

Then after a few more cheers, Kai gave in with his hands up in the air "Fine!" He said and did  a sexy dance infrom of them all.

"Pfft! That's sooo unlike Kai at all!" Luhan said while laughing hysterically and holding him stomach for air. "Hahaha! It's just too much!"

Suho said laughing with Luhan "Crazy peoples." Kai said embarrassed and went back to his place and sat down "Kai-ssi! Do it in our next concert!! it would be fuuun~" Chen said while laughing.

"Hell no! Why would I do that!" Kai answered Chen bluntly while glaring. "Can we go back to the game now?" Kyungsoo said patting the shoulder of Suho.