6| This Is W.A.R!

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Then they all headed to the food court and ordered their foods to eat. "YAY! I GOT A SPICY RAMEN." Mye said giggling in joy in where She's sitted.

"Can't you just be more quiet? Everyone is staring." Jae said while covering Mye's mouth with embarrasement.

"Eh? But it's ramen." Mye replied while whining. "Yeah sure." Jae said while the 12 boys are just staring at the two girls fighting.

"Let's start eating now okay?" Kyungsoo said scared of the two girls.

After eating, All of them headed to the Fun House and all of them turned into kids.

"Bouncy bouncy!" Luhan said acting cute while bouncing on the bouncy house.

"Omo, Horsey Horsey!" Lay said while playing with the horse toy.

"Bump Cars! Let's ride on it! Please?!" Baekhyun said to Suho and Kris and they both just nodded.

They all headed to the bump cars and picked what they want to ride on.

"Oh God. Here it goes." Chen said while starting to bump everyone's bump cars. "Chen-ssi! You're so unfair!" Luhan said pouting.

"Eh? Really?" Chen said trying to piss off his deer Hyung.

"REVENGE." Luhan said while starting his engine and goes to Chen's direction for him to bump Chen's car.

"Oh My *bump* God." Chen said when being bumped by everyone as a revenge.

"So mean!" He added "THIS.IS.WAR!" Jae screamed and randomly bumped the day-dreaming Sehun who is just driving blankly.

"M-Mianhae." Jae said because she hit Sehun's car too hard that made his headphones fell. "Wtf is that for?" Sehun said calmly while driving away because he don't want to be hit once again.

"I said sorry okay?!" Jae said but then, Someone bumped on her car and it was no other than, The Almighty Kris. He hit Jae's car too hard that made Jae head-butting the stirring wheel of her bump car.

"Uwah! My head is spinning. I see stars and it hurts. Yah Wu Yi Fan, WTH?!" Jae said, glaring hard at the big leader.

"M-Mianhae! It's because of Chanyeol hitting my car." Kris explained while pointing to Chanyeol.

"I DIDN'T MEANT ANY HARM! Please Forgive Me My Princess!" Chanyeol shouted from his car.

"GUYS! SHH!" Suho said Shusshing his group mates because they're too noisy like a child.

"Okay It's already time! All of you get out of the bump cars!" Suho said angrily.

"Eh? Suho why so serious?" Xiumin said while Mye, Day-dreaming too like Sehun and wears her headphones all the time.

"Can I go to the Bouncy house?" Jae said while dragging Mye with her.

"Oh. Sure, just don't take too long." Xiumin said "AYE SIR." Jae said and run with Mye

"Ey! what are you doing?" Mye asked the Hyped Jae "Mwahaha! I have a plan." Jae said with a big smirk plastered on her face.

"I knew it! So, What's you plan?" Mye said while taking her headphones off.

"I'm planning to watch a horror movie, I miss watching those." Jae said that made Mye facepalm.

"I thought it's something weird again." Mye said while putting her headphones back.

"Okay I'll go with that 'PLAN' of yours." Mye added while walking to the others and Jae just catched up to her.

"Hey Guys, Jae is 'Planning' to watch a Horror movie today." Mye said bluntly that made all of the 12 look at the two with widened eyes.

"W-Wae?! Something bad at watching a horror movie?" Jae said.

"Jae-ah, Maybe their scared of horror movies?" Mye said with a smirk and Jae looked at the 12 boys in shock.

"Scaredy-cats! Hahaha." Jae said grinning and all of the 12 looked at her in shock, "NO WE AREN'T! W-we will be watching with you i-if you w-want." Tao said, shivering on the thought of a horror scene.

"Eh? really? But Why is that when I watched your EXO Showtime 11 you--" Jae said but was cut when Luhan held her shoulders from behind and said.

"I really don't want to remember that okay?! Dyo! You meanie! You left me on the middle of THAT Haunted House." Luhan said while Kyungsoo patted Luhan's back.

"It's Okay hyung, Past is Past." Kyungsoo said shaking because he got to remember again that scene.

"Okay okay. Let's just watch a horror movie now!" Jae said while dragging Mye with her "My arm will fell of if you keep dragging and dragging my arm like that." Mye said pissed off.

"Mianhae!" Jae answered and continued walking to the Cinema.

In the cinema

Jae pouted when she saw no Horror movies available on the cinema's, while the 12 boys was self-celebrating from joy "So, What are you planning to do now?" Kai asked Jae who is sulking in frustration.

"WAE?! NO HORROR?! WAEYO?!" She said while storming out off the cinema and headed to the toy's and accessories shop while the others are just behind her in poker faces.

She bought a large yellow fluffy teddy bear, headband, hair clips, and 1 EXO ring.

After buying, they all didn't realized that the sales-lady and the sasaengs are running to the 12 boys wanting an autograph, so they all ran to their van and sped away from the mall packed with sasaengs.

"Phew! That was scary!" Lay said and Chen nodded, "Guys, Can I ask?" Mye said in the middle of the silence.

"Oh sure. What is it Mye?" Baekhyun said smiling cutely. "Umm sorry to ask this but, When will we start going to school again? It's been long since we last attended schools." Mye said and all of them looked at each other.

"Today is sunday right? So, How about tomorrow?" Xiumin said.

"Oh! I missed school and my normal life. Even though we didn't had any happy memories there." Mye said and Jae just nodded while sulking on the other side of the van.

"Jae-ssi! Get over with that! It's just a horror movie! We have plenty of DvD's of that in your house." Mye said while Jae looked at her with pouting face.

"I think it's a very bad idea to come visit Jae's house. We might get dragged on watching those horror movies. She's obsessed to Horror movies, so scary." Kai said while boredly watching everyone.

"I find that insulting Kai! Shut up will you?! I'm not obsessed to Horror movies okay?!" Jae said from the corner while sulking.

"Uh, Okay?" Kai said a little unsure. "Geez, Why don't you guys just keep quiet and watch anything?" Sehun said, quite pissed off.

"Okay Mr. Maknae." Xiumin said, sighing.

"Good Mr. Harabuhjee!" Sehun said, laughing in a manly way.

Xiumin flicked Sehun's head harsly, "What the--I'M NOT AN OLD MAN! Sehun so mean!"

"Ehem. I'm glad to hear you two are having a great conversation there, but can you just keep quiet because they're already sleeping." Kyungsoo said quite annoyed because of Kai's heavy head, leaning on His shoulder.

"Mianhae, Mr. Ow--" The two got cut by Kyungsoo's hands to their mouths.

"Don't you dare say 'Owl' or any animal's who have big eyes, It's insulting!" Kyungsoo said and he let go the two "AYE SIR!" The two said while making a cute salute.

---

Yo! I'm just here Chillin' while eating LeCHEN Flan and GrayHAN. Seriously talking, I'm really eating Leche flan and Grayham's and I FEEL LIKE I'M IN HEAVEN! YUMMY!

Okay, I'm so sleepy, So...I'll go to bed now, I'll just say a proper goodbye before going to bed.

Annyeong! Have a very Goodnight and Sweetdreams! KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR READING MY STORY, I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINURE READING IT.

Kamsahamnida. and pardon the mispelled words.

[EDITED. 05/20/15]

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE