23| Say Yes

Even if Manny lost, We still cheer for you, MANNY PAQUIAO FIGHTING!

---

*Original P.O.V*

"Oi!" Tao screamed while inching closer to Lay "What do you want, Tao?" Lay asked while covering His ears in pain "Accompany me to go shopping, Jaebal Lay hyung!" Tao whined while nudging Lay's head "Ask Baekhyun, Your Shopping partner instead. Baekhyun-ah!!!" Lay said while calling Baekhyun "Waeyo Lay hyung?" Baekhyun asked while popping His head from the storage room "Accompany Tao with His shopping issues." Lay sighed.

"Sure. Wait a sec." Baekhyun went upstairs and changed His clothes "I'm ready. Let's go." Baekhyun said while putting on His shades and posing like a model "Hyung, you're scary. But, Oh well. Let's go Baekhyun hyung!" Tao instantly clung His arm on Baek's, but suddenly paused for a while that catched everybody's attention.

"I forgot my eyeliner!" Baekhyun screeched and dashed upstairs. After a few seconds, He cheered in success "I got it!" He said and went with Tao outside. "Suho hyung! We're going shopping, Don't look for us cause we need some time to pick! The trends is blowing so, I think It'll take some time! BYE!" Baekhyun yelled and ran outside to the car.

"Suho hyung?" Chen asked while looking at Suho's confusing expression "TAO! BAEKHYUN! WHY DID YOU TOOK MY WALLET!!!" Suho screamed and ran outside, But, NAAAAW! Tao and Baekhyun is already gone to the mall "Hyung, CALM DOWN!" Chanyeol said while holding Suho from the arm "Oh yes I am! I'll cut their Heads when they come back!" Suho said in a dark tone "We better warn The two of them, before we see their heads chopped up and hung in the fireplace as christmas socks." Xiumin said while facepalming.

"Now that you mentioned it, Christmas is near. And Jae-ah is still in the hospital." Kris muttered and sighed deeply "Yah, What do you think will be the results of our next concert? I'm kinda nervous that We'll be performing with another new members, But at the same time, exciting." Said Luhan who is taking a sip of His coffee on the table "I know It will be a major success." Kris said and smiled.

"Guys! I'm back! And I have bad news with me." Mye screamed "What is it Shin-ah?" Sehun asked while walking towards to Mye "Jae-ah needs a substitute for our concert." She said and all of them kept quiet for a while "Ah, We'll try to have someone substitute Her place. Let's see...Hmmm, any girl who is good at dancing will do." Suho said "Since our music video is already done with Jae, It's fine to just take any dancer as a replacement." Suho added.

"Okay, So were done thinking things out. Let's go eat now. But seriously, Baek and Tao will surely get their heads chopped up." Suho said with a dark smirk forming in His face "I didn't knew Suho could be this dark.

...

And evil." Mye whispered to Chanyeol which made Him nod "He's always like that." Chanyeol answered and headed to the kitchen for food.

"It's already been 2 weeks to be exact since I last saw Jae-ah, and I Miss her so much." Chanyeol said while pouting "Oh shut up, Chanyeol." Xiumin said while rolling his eyes "Guys..." D.O suddenly said and everybody darted their eyes to Him "Keep quiet. I'm watching Prince of Tennis." D.O said emotionally while wiping the tears forming on His eyes.

"Oh yeah, It's all about the tennis." Chanyeol said and chortled "Chanyeol, stop that." D.O said while glaring at Chanyeol who raised His hands in defeat "Okay Okay." Chanyeol bickered back while smoothing His flawlessly fixed hair.

"Chanyeol, you look like a horse, Stop that will you?" D.O said while rolling His eyes "Oh yeah? Well you look like an Owl, With that big eyes, and short height!" Chanyeol said while glaring at D.O "CHANYEOL! You've gone far across the line already! Can't you see? D.O hyung is already hurt from what you said!" Kai shouted at Chanyeol while hugging D.O with all his might.

"Kai-ssi, You're killing him." Sehun said while pointing to the lifeless Kyungsoo in His arms "Chanyeol, You've hurted me so much, I hate you!" D.O dramatically said while dramatically collapsed on the couch with His chips, and dramatically cried "Hyung, You're scary." Sehun said while walking away from D.O.

"Uhhhh..." Chanyeol mumbled while looking at D.O with weirdness "D.O hyung! Don't worry, I'll save you from that evil monster that crushed your pure and broken heart!" Kai dramatically said while dramatically walked towards D.O and scooped Him with his arms "I'll never let Him touch you again." Kai said, acting like a hero, not until they hear a clap "Wow, What a nice acting you guys got there, WHY CAN'T WE JUST EAT PEACEFULLY WITHOUT ANY DRAMA?! CAN WE?!" Mye sarcastically said with a black aura in Her "LET'S GO EAT EVERYONE!" Suho shouted cheerfully and marched together to the dining room.

"Tsk, What a great couple." Chanyeol said while smirking and glared at Chanyeol who is busy eating terriyaki "Ooooh, I sense some jealousy again!!" Lay said while nudging Kai and Chanyeol. They both snapped their heads to the innocent looking unicorn "I'm Kai's fan, so I am really jealous." Chanyeol murmured and clutched His chest "My heart, It's aching!" Chanyeol added to recieve a punch in the head from Suho "Will you cut that out Chanyeol!" Suho shouted and sighed.

---

Sorry for the short chapter!

Next chapter, there will be conflicts, Mind crushing things, and a disaster. So stay tuned!