19| Call, Quarrel, Hate.

Yehet! Ohorat! After a few chapter, I think I'm gonna put this story to an End :( Awww. It's just because the plot is getting really messy and out of nowhere. Mianhae

So please Enjoy reading :) I Love you All

---

*Original P.O.V*

"Yah yah yah!!!" Baekhyung kept screaming inside Jae's hospital room "Could you Shut up for a while Baekhyun?! Even just for a while, I BEG OF YOU!!!" Jae said and Baekhyun covered His mouth with both his hands "Sorry." He muttered "Yah! And you Taehyung! Are you planning on bringing your house in my hospital room?! Don't you have any plans on going to practice?! Your Groupmates will surely Kill me!" Jae said and Taehyung shrugged "Naah, I don't plan on bringing our dorm here. It's too small. And Nope, they already knew and they're fine with it." Taehyung said and Jae facepalmed "That was supposed to be a joke V, a Joke -.- Seriously?! May I talk with them?" Jae pleaded and Taehyung laughed

"Ahhh, You can't stand, and you're not allowed to leave the hospital, you should just--" Taehyung's sentence got cut by Jae shoving Her phone to Taehyung's face "Look V hyung, I don't really intend on going out of the hospital. What I am saying is, Your phone, Use your phone. Understand Kim TaeHyung?" Jae said "Yeah I know I know, I was just kidding!! Chill bruh!" Taehyung said and Baekhyun laughed "HAHAHA, This is Daebak!" Baekhyun exclaimed "Ehem, What did I told you Byun Baekhyun?" Jae asked and Baekhyun sulked "Mianhae Jae." He said and Taehyung handed His phone to Jae "Here, Just dial Jin Hyung's number." He said while smiling. Jae let out a little squeal "A-Ah, KIM SEOK JIN?! FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I'M FANGIRLING!" Jae said and Taehyung looked at Her weirdly "Uhhh...Just call Him okay?" Taehyung said and Jae sighed and pressed Jin's number to dial "MR. KIM TAEHYUNG! HOW DARE YOU SKIP PRACTICES HUH?! COME AND BRING YOUR ASS HERE NOW!" The person in the other line said and Jae gulped "YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! SPEAK! WE HAVE A PERFORMANCE NEXT WEEK, SO IF YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR ASS UP HERE, I'LL KILL YOU!" The person said "I'm guessing, You're Rap Monster right? I'm older than you by months so please don't shout." Jae spoke and the other line went quiet.

"..." Nobody was speaking "Umm, Hello?" Jae asked and the person on the other line was still quiet. She could Hear murmurs "Okay, I'm sure that's not V's voice...HE'S WITH A GIRL?! THE HECK?!" The person on the background said, but it was faint "Umm, Is something wrong?" Jae asked once again "Who are you? IS TAEHYUNG DATING YOU?! ARE YOU THE REASON WHY HE DOESN'T PRACTICE ANYMORE?!" J-Hope screamed on the line "Yah I'm not deaf to not Hear what you're saying! Oh and You're J-Hope right?" Jae screamed back and She heard J-Hope say sorry "Soooo...I'm Jae Chii, EXO-M's Maknae. Nope We're not dating but, I wish that to happen because I'm his #1 fan, but...Well...to be honest, He's the reason why Baekhyun is always here every single day and not to mention this, They're both loud." Jae said and the other line went quiet again "Y-Y-YOU'RE THE NEW MEMBER OF EXO?!" They all screamed "YAH! I TOLD YOU, I'M NOT DEAF SO PLEASE, JAEBAL! DON'T SCREAM! By the way, I'm not the only new member, there is still my bestfriend, Mye Shin, but She belongs to EXO K. Uhhh, And She's a tad bit older than me." Jae screamed but soften on the last sentence "Sorryyy noona! But, Seriously? I thought it's just a rumour. Okay, but Noona, Where are you today though?" Jungkook asked "In the Hospital." Jae shortly said "Oh. Sorry to hear that Jae Noona. But why is V hyung There?" Jungkook asked innocently. OMG MY VKOOK FEELS. "Ah, that Alien said that I'm His fiancé, Even though were not. And Here, He always visits me Here in the hospital. In fact, Baekhyun is with us right now." Jae said "Yah! Jae! I heard my Name over there!!!" Baekhyun squealed that made the line go crazy.

"What hospital are you Jae Noona?" Jimin asked excitedly "Umm, sorry to say this but, I'm not a hospital." Jae said and all of them laughed "Haha, Gosh your funny. But what hospital are you in?" Suga said while laughing "In ___ Hospital. " Jae shortly said "Okay, We'll take V with us, so you won't feel burdened." Jin said calmly. "Okay, Bye ^^" Jae happily said and Hung up.