3| Not a Morning Person

I'm acting all crazy today?

Okay. So, I have nothing much to say but Kamsahamnida for all the readers who is still reading my story, I really thank you from the bottom of my heart. KAMSAHAMNIDA!

Okay that's all :)

LISTEN, ENJOY THE MAYO -Luhan (History EXO-M)

---

Back in the meeting room

"I'm not really comfortable with this costume, but if Jae said I'm cute then I'll just ride along." Chanyeol said while rubbing the back of his head where Luhan and Xiumin punched "For your informations, Hyungs. Your backpunch hurts so much yah know!" Chanyeol added "You deserve it!! and Btw, She isn't complimenting your FACE it's the COSTUME!" Luhan said to Chanyeol harshly.

"Hyung is too Harsh." Chen said smuggling to his cute gull costume "Hehehe. And you seem aquaintained with your costume." Luhan just laughed admiting that he is really harsh towards other people.

"Any plans before the She Wakes up?" Kai said bluntly and Xiumin got a flashback.

(Flashback of Xiumin when he's talking to Mye when he carried Jae to their room) "Xiumin, You know, Jae Ah is really an adopted child, But she still doesn't know." Mye said to Xiumin "What the-- Seriously?! Why are you telling me this much?" Xiumin gasped and saddened "And she is always the target of the bullies, She is always serious, grumpy, and mature. And Today is only one of the rarest time I saw Jae Ah, became so happy again, a sincere and genuine happiness. All my life.

Now that She smiled happily again, laugh, and tease anyone again. I'm so happy to see her like this again. So please, I want you to make Jae Happy always. I'm counting on you! Her path of life depends on you wheather you will make her happy or not. I trust you, because your the most responsible and the oldest of them all so please keep this secret to everybody even Jae Okay? But i think you can tell Luhan too so that the two of you can help each other." Mye said to Xiumin and he just nodded and smiled for a second but faded and became sadness.

"I never thought you two undergo this difficult and depressing situations in life." Xiumin said while His smile faded. "Yeah. I know" Mye said

*End of flashback*

"Hyung? Hyung? Hyung? HYUUUNGGG?!" Kyungsoo shouted really loud. Finally Mye got to be able to hear Kyungsoo shout to loud. "W-Wae?!" Xiumin answered a little bit confused and a little bit scared "You were blankly staring at the wall nearly tearing up. What's wrong with you hyung, are you okay?!" Lay said with a concerned tone.

"Oh! That! I just remembered something important but it's no big deal anyway, so What do you guys plan to do?" Xiumin said trying to force a smile "Hyung, That forced smile is creepy! cut it out!" Suho said pointing Xiumin "S-sorry" Xiumin said and sighed deeply.

"We thought about, eating outside or watching movie?" Lay asked Kris "Idc." Kris said annoyed at Lay always forgetting what he needs to say "Do you guys don't like Jae's childish side?" Mye asked them directly and in a serious tone "Nope, It's cute tho." All of them said except for Xiumin who just looked at the serious Mye and just sighed "Ummm. What made you ask us that?" Sehun finally spoke to Mye.

"I don't know, It's just because I think you guys don't want to...you know..." Mye said while leaning on the backrest of her chair "It's not like we don't want her to be with us, We understand." Tao said while scratching the back of his head "Said the one who is always whining." Suho coughed and Tao hit Suho's back "Meanie." Tao argued.

"Yeah, We got used to it. We have Plenty of those here." Kris said, darting his eyes at Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, and Luhan. "So You guys aren't mad at Her?" Mye asked in confusion while smirking. All of them kept quiet for a minute. "Nope. Why would we?" They answered.