EXTENDED SUMMARY

Tasiya was a wanderer, never settling in one place for long. Until years ago, thanks to the advice of her dear friend Katya, she settled in Os Alta, getting a job as a maid at the palace.

Becoming a servant was grueling, especially when the Suli girl knew in her soul that she was destined for so much more. So much greater. However, to the royals and nobility, she was invisible; insignificant. But, Nikolai... he always saw her for who she was and who she could be.

The young prince made everything worth it. But when he leaves Os Alta, Tasiya finds herself falling out of favor, until the Darkling requests her as a servant for the Second Army. In his service, Tasiya might just be on the track for her destiny.

***

Long ago, Yelena had a life. A life filled with strife, excitement, pain, and love. A life that ended with grief.

She had been ostracized by the otkazat'sya, gifted with great power—but also with great burden—and she had fallen in love with a beautiful, dark-haired boy who sought to champion the Grisha into a new age.

Her Sasha.

Yelena planned on living a long—practically immortal—life with him. Like called to like, and they're had never been another like them. But, she had been foolish to believe they were invincible because death always came in one form or another.

Now, she was alone, separated from those she loved and trusted. Until one day, Kribirsk is rocked when a voyage into the Unsea unveils a rumored Sun Summoner.

If only the young mapmaker knew just how much her presence on that skiff would change everything, bringing forgotten fragments of the past to the present.

***

Should I be starting a new story? Probably not. But I love this series and I'm very excited for tomorrow when it comes to Netflix.

Also, the pairing for this are going to be a Nikolai pairing, eventually, and a Darkling pairing. The Darling pairing will not romanticize his toxic behavior and general horrible-ness. Most of it will take place in the past honestly.

This is probably going to be a combination of the books and the show like most other things I write. However, there will probably be spoilers so just a heads up. It won't just stick with information in the first book or season so if that bothers you then I would probably wait to read it until you've read all the books.

Anyway, I'm very excited for this story! I hope you guys enjoy it!