LOST.

as promised a chapter after 120 views . the next will be published after 150 views.

thanks for the love ANGELS!!!

(Panting)... why can't I stop running? It is always the same vision, no meaning no communication In between.

 Why can't things be simple just this once?

"Things do not come easy to the chosen princess."

I know but how am I supposed to find meaning  walking in a forest of burning trees, is my anger the flames turning everything to ashes ? Is my state of consciousness the darkness I'm walking in? What about the tears present in the physical?

"Don't be hard on yourself angel. You making things worse, calm down everything will appear to you at its own time."

If only I had the patience to withstand all of this but right now, I'm at a position where I don't even know myself anymore. It is like every single day I try to reach a certain peak of my outreached purpose but instead it just ends up the same way in bed wondering how I'm going to survive this spiritual apocalypse that's heading.

Have you ever woken up in the morning and question your very existence in this realm like why you are there? Try to patch here and there but you still do not see the fruits of your labour.

I feel behind and lost...

TO BE CONTINUED.