Another... Authors Note (I know boringgg)

HELLOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. SO, I AM HAPPPPPYYYY TO SAY THAT I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER EDITOR. WELL, NOT ANOTHER EDITOR PER-SAY, BUT A EDITOR. MEEEE. IM THE EDITOR. I have been taking online classes for writing/editing. And even though I have at least 20 more courses, I think I am pretty okay with the whole editing thing. I wrote this toward the end of last year and finish through the beginning of this year, and my writing style has changed drastically. I do think though just because- I will not re-write this book, or change any of it. I will just fix any grammar mistakes. This was one of the first books I have ever completed from start to finish so it will always hold an important place in my heart and I feel it deserves to see the world. (More like you guys see it... You know what I mean.) Anyway, this note was to really tell you guys that I will indeed begin posting again every Monday at 5:30. But just be warned that these chapters aren't going to be all fancy like my last editor was, it's just not going to have as many grammar mistakes and things like that!! Anyway, with that being said, I am excited to pick back up this book! Anyhoot! That is all! Have a wonderful day party people.