How you like that

A/N: Based on a true story. 😆

"You can literally see his popularity nosedive with each shake. Can you feel the horror radiating off the other girls?" Hyojin pulled Yejin closer to herself, assuming an exaggerated expression of a dropped jaw at the sight on the dance floor.

Hyun Bin, usually Mr. Cool and Collected, was dancing— shaking, actually— to BlackPink's 'How You Like That'.

It didn't help that the basketball player had his eyes squeezed shut, happily mouthing the lyrics as he danced uninhibitedly, including the 'Bada-bing, bada-boom-boom-boom' part

Their senior and dorm neighbor, Regina, walked by with a very good-looking, older guy whom none of them knew. Winking, she commented, "It's always the quiet ones who unleash their inner beasts with some alcohol. Have fun tonight!"

Still burning in second-hand embarrassment, the former student councilor was torn between grimacing and laughing— how is it possible that Bin doesn't realize that he's not much of a dancer?

She's far from being the best dancer herself, having no real rhythmic sense, but Bin was on another level with that overwhelming confidence, Yejin concluded.

Honestly, given how lanky and tall her boyfriend is, he looked more like a piece of vibrating seaweed in the strange green and orange neon lights on the dance floor.

Not that she'd ever tell him that and risk hurting his big marshmallow heart, but yeah...

Just being very honest.

"I'm trying to pretend I don't know that guy." Yejin smiled awkwardly, drawing an eye roll from her best friend.

"Please don't pull that stunt again." As best friends go, Hyojin was always there to ensure Yejin forgot none of her failures.

"The last time you tried that, you ended up smooching him in front of our new schoolmates. I had to play the role of your agency by giving public statements on how you guys have been together since high school. Please spare us the nonsense, thank you."