The Foil Packet...Emerges

The quiet study session in Yejin's dorm room was interrupted by a sweet voice against the backdrop of noisy crunches and appreciative hums.

"Bin. You want more potato chips?"

The greasy, opened bag was thrust in his direction. The basketball team captain nodded, reaching to take a piece, stealing a glance at his girlfriend in the process of doing so.

Her long hair was gathered up in a messy bun on the top of her head, with loose strands and locks framing the side of her sweet face.

Those lips that he loved to kiss were dusted with potato chips seasoning, but it only made her look cuter to him.

"Just a piece? You can have more, you know." Yejin said, before reaching into the bag to grab a handful to eat from. Crunching away with a small, satisfied smile, the former council president added, "Before I end up finishing everything."

"It's okay, you can have more."

"But I'll grow fat."

"That's okay. You can grow chubbier, then you'll be stuck in my heart and won't be able to get out." Hyun Bin said jokingly, smiling endearingly as his girlfriend chuckled.

" Hyun Bin said jokingly, smiling endearingly as his girlfriend chuckled

Wait. Isn't this a golden chance?

Remember, seduce her.

Ha Neul's golden advice echoed in the young man's mind.

Clearing his throat, the young man tried to mimic what he assumed was a sexy, narrowed-eye look— the sort that people see on perfume and underwear ads— and stared straight at his girlfriend.

The sounds of him clearing his throat caught her attention. With rounded eyes, Yejin looked at the basketball player, her lips parting slightly as she pinned her eyes to his face.

Keep seducing her!

The young man could practically hear his best friend in his mind, as he renewed his enthusiasm in staring at his girlfriend seductively, or so he imagined.

Ha Neul is a genius, Hyun Bin thought to himself.

Yejin leaned in closer, her eyes slowly narrowing.