(MHO) A Pickle

Fandom: My Hero Origins

Ship: Beginning! Alec x Levi

Type: Uh, fluff maybe.

Warnings: Unedited (It's too late for that shit)

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Levi was in a pickle, a big pickle, like a pickle inside of a pot- okay, you probably get the memo. Yes, Levi was in a big pickle.

"How am I even supposed to ask out my bro? Like bro!" Levi turned around, looking to stare at Pikachu, "What do I do Pikachu!?"

Levi turned and began pacing back and forth again, sighing ever once and awhile as he talked to Pikachu.

"Gah! What do I even do!?" Levi groaned, it wasn't this hard when he asked out Roxie. But then again, Alec was nothing like Roxie. In a good way, Roxie was the one who made the first move, not him.

"Levi? Are you alright in there?" Levi fell back on his bed, turning to stare at his door as he heard the voice of his roommate, Willow.

"Yeah-, well, I suppose." Willow giggled from the other side of the door, "Would you like to talk about it? I could make some tea while we talk!" Levi smiled softly.

"Yeah, that'd be nice.. I'll be out in a moment." He heard Willow hum before he heard the soft pattering of feet against the wooden floor, signalling that Willow had left.

Levi sighed softly, turning over in his bed, stuffing his face in the pillow before turning over with a confident smile.

He could do this, if Flex could ask out Roxie- He could ask out Alec, how hard could it be?

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: Famous last words Levi, famous last words. Started watching Levi and finished watching Alec's POV, honestly in love with K.