(MHO) Birthdays

Fandom: My Hero Origins

Ship: None.

Type: Fluffy.

Warnings: Unedited.

Requested By: FuntimeGalx

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Today was it, November 8th.

Today Shizu had woken up with a soft smile in their lips, and a plan in their head. One they hoped would work.

Now, you might be wondering.. What's so special about November 8th?

Well, Today was Kol's birthday! And Shizu, being the kind person they were, wanting to make a surprise kinda party for Kol.

It wasn't going to exactly be a party, as Shizu doubted that Kol would appreciate them throwing a birthday party. But they still wanted to do something.

No matter how small, and that is, the plan. All they have to do, is get it ready.

.................................................

Kol sighed as he shifted in his chair for about the 50th time today, he hated this day with his whole being.

Today, was his birthday. His 18th birthday to be exact. And he absolutely hated it.

He had always hated his birthday. It was harsh reminder that he was stuck on this stupid world, with no one but Momkey.

Hence the reason why little people even knew it was his birthday. To be fair, Kol didn't think anyone knew it was his birthday. And he was perfectly fine with that, no one needed to know.

"Kol! Someone's here to see you!" Blake called from upstair, breaking Kol's train of thought. Kol grumbled as he got up from his chair, he truly wished people would leave him alone.

"What do you wan- Shizu?" Kol questioned as he made it to the door, there stood Shizu, a small smile gracing their lips. Kol raised an eyebrow, confused on why the 15 year old why standing at his door with a smile that showed mischief on their face.

"What do you want Shizu? Why are you even here?" Shizu just smiled wider, their eyes looking around before they realized the coast was clear.

"Well you my dear sir, are going on an adventure with me! As a small birthday gift!" Kol's eyes widened at the mention of his birthday, running a hand through his split colored hair.

"How'd you know it was my birthday?" Kol asked, his eyes showing curiosity. Shizu gave a cheeky smile, a giggle threatening to spill out of their mouth.

"Don't worry about it, just relax! I won't tell anyone, I promise!" Kol sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. Eventually he sighed.

"Why are you doing this?" Shizu smiled softly, their face relaxing.

"Kol.. I understand, I understand what you feel. I've felt that way before." Shizu gave a soft frown, before smiling slightly. "Now come on. I have a day planned for you!"

Kol sighed softly, looking away as he hid a smile. "Yeah, sure." Shizu cheered up, grabbing Kol's hand as they ran off.

Maybe my birthday isn't too horrible, Kol thought, a soft smile planted on his face. Though he hid it before Shizu could possibly see it.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: I see them as siblings or like besties. And first oneshot on this book.