Sneak Peak 👀

“You and Brandon are the last hiers for this Kingdom, and the last hope for this weary town.” Ritchie almost dropped his tea, his hands shook as he ached to ask more but he couldn’t seem to make his body function anymore then his hands shaking and his eyes widening. 

    Ms. Prenderghast, seeming to realize this, kept going.. “Your mother was found dead with your father missing as well as all the jews which kept this town afloat.” She reached out to hold Ritchie’s shaking hands, setting the tea cup down before it fell. She held onto his hands, anchoring the last bit of sanity Ritchie had left. He begged to ask if his younger sister was alright, but his voice continued to defy him. 

    “Do not feat King Ritchie,” ‘King’, Ritchie's shoulders shook, “Princess Amira is fine, she was out at the neighboring kingdom the night it happened.” Ritchie let out a breath he didn’t know he held onto. 

    He cleared his throat, his body seeming to slightly relax after he found out his dearest sister was fine. “Is- is that all?” He found himself saying, his voice shaking, he was a king now. 

    “That is all, King Ritchie, I ask you to stay awhile, try and help us find the person who did this. I beg you.” She got down on her knees, her eyes filled with unshed tears as she held her hands out.

    Ritchie took her hands, and held them. Grounding the both of them, “I will, it’s my duty as the new King.” His voice cracked on king, but throughout it all, Ms. Prenderghast’s smile returned as she closed her eyes in a prayer. 

    “First thing first, we must assess our current allies and stock.” As much as Ritchie wanted to burst out search parties, he must care for his people first. Ms. Prenderghast’s eyes watered, as pride filled her. Her adopted son would make a mighty fine King after all, they had nothing to worry about.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hello mates, been awhile huh. Well I'm back, and ready to attacc. You guys are probably wondering what the heck this is, and hopefully when the full story will come out. Now this is my slightly Hamilton inspired AU. It was supposed to be more Hamilton inspired but it kinda became its own thing. Chapter one will come out sometime this weekend and I really hope you guys enjoy this.
It's nice to be back, I dont know how frequently updates will be as I'm currently on chapter 2 writing soo yeah!
I'm back!
I'll leave you guys now, as this is a long author note.
Be ready for some world building in this story and some very interesting storylines as well as a lot of Hamilton references.
BYE! HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT AND DRINK SOME WATER!!!
(Chapter one may seem OOC as I haven't written them in awhile.)