(OoO) Wallflower's are overrated

Origins: Olympus

Ship: Possibly Kaya/Reverie

 •~~~•☯️•~~~•

Flowers, stubborn plants, innocently sitting in the corner, watching and waiting. Reverie can relate to them. She had been a wallflower, but now, she's a vine. Moving, and growing, still waiting, but moving more.

Reverie scowled tightly, she wondered how she managed to get herself wrapped into a quest for a golden fleece. It could've been her stubbornness taking place for her common sense.

"Hi." A voice squeaked, oh yes, there were others, Reverie turned and faces the other girl. Kaya, she thinks, blinked before she shook her head.

"Hi, I'm Kaya. Nice to meet you." Reverie narrows her eyes, stubbornly looking Kaya in the eyes. The blonde in front of her fidgets, but stands strong.

After glaring at the girl for a good few seconds more, she makes up her mind. "Reverie." She mutters, short and tidy. She had no reason to add more. Giving means weakness.

Kaya cleared her throat, her posture become less tense. "How did you get stuck on this quest?" Reverie groaned at the question, making Kaya release a small chuckle.

"It's a long story." Kaya smiled brightly, the smile making Reverie shiver, what?

"Well, we have plenty of time now don't we?"

Maybe being a wallflower is overrated.

•~~~•☯️•~~~•

I have no idea what I just wrote.
Little warning by the way, I haven't watched the new video yet. Also, Reverie Stan here, yes hello.

I promise wallflowers aren't actually overrated.

-Sun