(OoO) A Softer Side

Fandom: Origins of Olympus

Ship: None

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

In which Roman shows a softer side.

←→←→←→←→

Roman trekked through the bare camp, sighing in annoyance every so often. "Where can one find an VIP toilet!?" Roman growled, glancing at the darkened sky with a glare.

"You know that was a joke right?" Roman's eyes widened as they swiveled around quickly, staring at Lychee who inspected his nails with a lazy glance.

"What?! No golden VIP toilet!?" Lychee groaned, Roman just glaring at him with a look of annoyance.

"Surprised it took you that long to find that out." Roman scoffed, sitting down on the sand next to Lychee with narrowed eyes. "Were you really going to drink from a toilet. God.." Lychee muttered the last part out, making Roman once again scoff.

"I'm not a wild animal, I have class. I was merely going to sit on it, no one can find a good bathroom these days." Roman muttered, making Lychee chuckle, Roman glancing at him with a curious look, never having heard a bit of joy in him prior.

"D-Did you just show amusement? Wow, never would have guessed you were capable of that emotion." Roman teased, pleasantly pleased their brother wasn't as much of a rip off as they originally thought. Though, he still was a rip off, just not as bad.

Lychee scoffed, though it didn't hold much malice as it had before when he had showed them around. "Is that sympathy I hear? Never thought you had that emotion." Roman gasped, letting out a slight laugh.

"Good one. Maybe you aren't as bad as I thought." Lychee scoffed, a smirk tilting at his lips.

"Could say the same about you."

←→←→←→←→
A/N: This friendship could be a ultimate friendship.