Chapter 3: Wipe That Love-Struck Smile Of Your Face (pt. 1)

Lia's POV:-

"Julian, I think I got committed too fast."

"Why? What did you do now?" he puts down the tequila bottle. It was Friday night, so we decided to get a little drunk.

"Nothing happened. I love Luke and everything, but I didn't do half the things I wanted," I frown at my glass.

"Well do it with him," Julian suggests.

"No, I can't.. How do I explain? Like, I wanted to hook up with a German boy, and now I can't. I wanted to try a threesome. Hell, I once want to experiment with a girl," I whine rubbing my face against the bottle.

"I knew it!" Julian exclaims. "You bitch, I tried to set you up with girls. You could have fulfilled your wish then."

"Then I didn't know, I'll meet someone and fall in love," I say defensively. 

"Okay, lemme think," Julian muses. Suddenly he snaps his fingers. "You and Karl hooked up at Derek's birthday right?"

"Yes, but that was so long ago. What's your point?"

"Dumbass, Karl is German," Julian thumps my back. "I remember, cause once his dad came to drop him at school, who by the way is wow. Just wow," he breathes out, his face going red. "Well, I asked Karl about his father, and he told me his parents were German."

"Score for Lia!" I cheer loudly, and take a gulp from the bottle. 

"Easy there," Julian reproves. "You won't wanna be drunk, around your boyfriend's mom."

"Oh fuck," I mutter. 

Luke could not visit the last three weeks, because his college work had started flowing in at an alarming rate, and he had extra classes at weekends. We talked regularly, and the poor boy was stressed out. Not to mention, that we missed each other bitterly.

Another person missing Luke was, Jane. Obviously. So yesterday she calls me up, and asks if I would like to join her in a road trip to Berkeley. Without a second thought, I said yes. 

It's going to be a surprise visit, leaving me bubbling with excitement all day long. I did get an earful from Mr. Foincii for asking a leave unannounced, but at the end he gave in. 

My modeling days were going in excellent pace, and I was getting ample of contracts. I was also getting a lot of offers for bikini shoot, which I turned down. It's not that I'm against nudity, or wearing thongs. It's just that, I wasn't comfortable in flashing my tits to a camera.

I would always send Luke, my final pictures. Not all of them, just the ones that I like. Then I would beg him to use one of those as his screensaver, instead of that hideous picture of me snoring on his pillow. But all that, went above his bull-head.

Julian takes the bottle from my hand, and pours some in a coffee mug adding lime and salt.

"Now regarding your need for an org-"

"Threesome," I correct.

"Same thing," he mutters, downing his drink.

"No, it's not. Like Charlie Harper has taught." I count on my fingers, "It goes masturbation, one on one, threesome, two couples swinging, two couples swinging with a Lookie-Lou, orgy.. six." 

"Alright Shine Stein," Julian says blankly. "What you need to do is, find a girl who'll agree to this. And coax Luke into it. That way you'll get your triangle, as well as fulfil your homoerotic needs. Two birds with one stone," he finishes triumphantly.

"No," I shake my head. "I can't watch Luke do stuff to another girl. It'll turn into a bloodbath, with me ending up in a circus cage."

"Okay..." Julian says a little irritated. "Find a boy."