Part 7

Hermione pushed Alan off of her and turned to look in the corner of the kitchen to see a dark person stood there.

"SEVERUS!" Hermione was stunned to see her lover stood there in the corner of Dan's kitchen.

"Didn't miss me much did you. You had to jump into someone else's bed." Severus came out of the shadow and stalked towards Hermione.

Alan moved back towards the door to see himself as his character.

"Severus I can explain everything." Hermione tried.

"No Hermione. I see that you have met my other self and decided that he was better than me. Well, you can have him." Severus pushed past Alan and headed into the front room.

"Severus please let me explain." As she walked into the living room.

"What is there to discuss Mione? You're with him end of story." Severus turned away and looked out of the window.

Tears were falling down the Potions Master's face. He couldn't bear to look his lover's eyes. He felt heartbroken.

"Please Sev." Hermione pleaded with him.

Severus never said anything back to her.

"Fine Severus, but I just want to tell you that I still love you and I will never stop until the day that I die. That day might become closer than you think." Hermione walked out of the room and headed upstairs to her bedroom.

Alan let himself out of Dan's apartment and walked down the street to get a cab to go to the hotel that he should have been in.

The Next Morning...

Harry and Draco both woke up to see that Hermione's door was shut, Dan's bedroom door open and the other spare room door not even touched.

They headed downstairs to see that the Potion Master was fast asleep in the single leather recliner chair. An empty bottle of Jack Daniels on his lap and the tumbler broken at the fireplace.

"This looks bad Harry." Draco mentioned as they cleaned up the mess.

"Yeah, it does. Let's go and start breakfast as we need to head to the hotel to see the press release." Harry headed into the kitchen to see a little note stuck to the fridge.

'Draco, Harry.

Things didn't go well last night when we came home. Your Potions teacher saw us in a compromising position.

Talk later

A.'

"Well, this explains why Severus has passed out on the recliner." Draco put the note back on the fridge and started brewing a cup of coffee.

"Hermione, breakfast is ready." Harry knocked on her bedroom door.

There was no answer.

"Hermione come on girl, no time to waste. We have to leave in two hours to get to the press release."

Still no answer.

"Hermione?" Harry tried to open the door to find it locked.

"HERMIONE OPEN THE DOOR!" Harry was banging on the door.

Draco was heading up the stairs with a cup of coffee.

"Harry what's wrong?" Draco asked taking a sip of coffee.

"Hermione isn't answering the door and it's locked." Harry told his lover.

Draco got out his wand.

"Alohomora."

"Hermione?" Harry walked up to the bed to see that Hermione's eyes were wide open with her lips blue.

"Draco, call for an ambulance. Hurry!" Harry shouted at the blonde boy.

Harry also noticed a pool of blood that had formed on the bed. He peeled back the quilt and saw a deep wound in her stomach.

"Oh, Hermione what have you done?" Harry started crying.

"They are on their way." Draco mentioned.

"Dray you need to wake Severus up to find out what happened last night. She's in a real bad way, I don't know if she will make it." Harry told him.

"I'll go and wake him up. Plus, I will call Dan and Tom up."

"ENERVATE!" Draco pointed his wand at the unconscious man.

"Wha... Draco what's wrong?" Severus asked holding his head.

"You drank a whole bottle of Jack. What happened last night between you and Hermione?" Draco still pointed his wand at his Uncle.

"I caught her in the act with my other self. End of story." Severus told him as he heard sirens blaring from the street.

Draco put his wand away and went to open the door and led the two ambulance technicians up to Hermione's room.

Harry walked out of the room and headed back downstairs; his hands covered in Hermione's blood.

"Harry did you cut yourself shaving?" Severus asked just getting up from the chair.

Harry just stared at the man.

"You have got some nerve to say that Severus. I do hope that you are satisfied as to what you have done." Harry growled at the tall man.

"What are you talking about?"

One of the ambulance technicians came downstairs to get a trolley from the ambulance so that they could take Hermione to hospital.

"Your friend is in a serious critical condition. She will be at the St James's hospital A&E. You can come with us if you like."

"Yeah, sure thing. Draco calls up Dan and explains everything to him. Then try and get to the hospital to see us. Keep your Godfather away from my best friend until I find out what has really gone on." Harry told Draco.

"Sure, just be careful and wear your hat so that they don't know who you are. Remember Daniel Radcliffe can't be in two places at the same time." Draco whispered into Harry's ear and kissed him on the cheek.