Part 17

Alan had just reached the studios when an ambulance siren was blaring out as he pulled up. He followed the two paramedic techs into the studios.

Tom was still down in the tank. He had managed to release one of the knots. He had to kiss Hermione again so that he could continue. Tom then noticed that Hermione was giving up the fight to live.

The two paramedic technicians, Jade and Alan had rushed into the diving tank area to see that Tom and Hermione were still down there. Jade dived in again to see what was happening.

Moments later they had both reached the surface. Hermione was in Tom's arms unconscious.

The Paramedic Techs went about their work to try and save Hermione.

Tom was sat at the side of the tank with his feet still in the water. Jade was hugging him leaning her head on his shoulder.

Tom looked to see that Alan was stood in the doorway looking at what was happening. He got up and headed over to him dripping water all over the floor.

"What in hell did you do to her last night to cause her to do this?" Tom shouted at the actor.

"We met up at the London Eye during the Premier last night. Severus had followed her; she wanted to get away for a while so I gave her some taxi fare so that she could go back to my hotel room. We then made love all night. She was there when I woke up and then she was gone the next. She had borrowed some money off me and left me this note." Alan got out the note and passed it to Tom.

Tom read the note and then looked back up at Alan.

"This is going to kill Severus." Tom shook his head at the thought of having to tell the man about Hermione.

While this was happening, Hermione had gone into cardiac arrest. The ambulance techs now battled to save her life.

'Alan, I thank you. I will always be in your heart.'

He looked down at Hermione. Her life was leaving her body. Alan couldn't let that happen.

'Hermione, my love. Please live for me.' Alan thought to himself.

'It's too late Alan. Please just let me go.'

'No Hermione, I can't do that. Please you are leaving all of your loved ones behind. Don't do that to us.'

Hermione: I'm scared

So afraid to show I care

Will he think me weak?

If I tremble when I speak

Oooh

What if

There's another one he's thinking of

Maybe he's in love

I'd feel like a fool

Life can be so cruel

I don't know what to do

Alan: I've been there

With my heart out in my hand

But what you must understand

You can't let the chance

To love him pass you by