Part 12

Hermione was released from the hospital around one in the afternoon. She was taken back to Dan's apartment so that she could rest.

Severus had made it clear to Hermione that he was to stay by her side while she rested in bed. In other words, he wanted to make up for what he had caused.

Tom and Dan had rushed to get ready to go to the UK Premier in Leicester Square. Plus, Tom had to pick up Jade who was in a sour mood with Tom for spending way too much time with his newly formed friends.

Emma was already waiting in the back of her limo that she was provided with. She was just awaiting word on Rupert, Dan and Tom.

Rupert had turned up, so she decided to go out with him.

"I thought that you were waiting for Dan?" Rupert asked.

"No, I'm not too sure if he and Tom are coming as they would rather stay with their friend who is in hospital." Emma replied as she took a hold of Rupert's hand.

After going all around the press they heard cheering from the other side. Emma and Rupert looked out from the cinema's open doors to see that Dan and Tom had just turned up.

"Well, it seems that they have managed to pull themselves away from their friend." Rupert mentioned heading back in.

"Yes, it does." Emma followed him.

Alan didn't know what in hell he was doing, he had been sat waiting three hours in the limo that he was given. He didn't know if he could go out there and have a good time, while he was still pondering whether or not Hermione was still in hospital.

He knew that he couldn't go to the apartment as Severus was still there, so his only other source of news was directly from Dan and Tom.

He opened the limo door and then walked out to the crowds.

Dan and Tom were just finishing off when they saw that Alan was now amongst them. They haven't seen him since yesterday.

"I wonder how he is coping?" Dan whispered to Tom.

"I'm not too sure, but I reckon that he isn't liking one minute of it." Tom told him.

It was true; Alan wasn't liking it at all. He was thinking of Hermione all of the time. Their time on the town two nights ago. The meal they shared and then the kiss on the London Eye.

Yes, it was hard for Alan Rickman.

---------------------------------------

Back the apartment, Hermione was currently laid down her face looking out of the window. Severus was currently sat at the side of her.

She couldn't bare it at all. The man that she loved was trying to make it up to her, but she couldn't decide between the man at the side of her or the one that was at the Premier.

Harry and Draco were sat in the living room watching the Premier that Dan had already set up on his widescreen TV.

"I'm getting bored now." Draco started to nuzzle into Harry's neck.

"Calm down Draco." Harry started giggling.

"Come on Har, let's hit the town." Draco got up and headed to the bedroom to find some clothes to wear.

"Dray! But Tom and Dan are at the Premier! We can't just go around the London night life when they are there." Harry got up and followed Draco into the bedroom.

"Here put this on. You will look hot tonight." Dray giggled as he picked up his clothes and headed into the bathroom.

Severus heard both the boys getting ready to go out. He looked back at Hermione who was still looking out towards the window.

"'Mione love. Please talk to me." Severus tried to persuade her.

Hermione just gave him the silent treatment. She even moved her hand away from his.

"Hermione I am sorry that I have caused you this heartache, but my heart hurts deeply. I missed you back home. Even Lucius Malfoy said that I looked depressed without the loved one around me. He helped me find a way to come here and bring you all back. Just a few more days and then we will be gone from here and we will be all back home." Severus explained to her.

Hermione still didn't talk to him she just remained silent.

Draco walked in and told both Severus and Hermione that they were going out and not to wait up for them.

Severus got up and walked into the kitchen as the front door slammed shut.

"Well, that's them out for the night." Severus said to himself.

Hermione didn't want to stay here alone with Severus. So, she got out of bed and got changed into some baggy jeans and t-shirt and baggy hoodie jumper.

Severus was busy making dinner with the radio switched on to notice that Hermione was heading out.

Hermione picked up the spare key and a cell phone that Dan and Tom left with them so that someone could get in touch quick.

Twenty minutes later, Severus walked back to the bedroom where he left Hermione to find that the bed was empty. He put the tray of food down on the bedside table and headed down the hallway to the bathroom to check and see if she was in there.

Empty.

He searched the entire apartment to find no trace of where Hermione had got to. Severus then headed back into the hallway where his cloak hung to see that the only spare set of keys and the cell phone had gone.

"Oh, Hermione where have you gone?"