Abused and used

Horror and Dust had been living in the same room. Nightmare had gotten attached to the smaller of the two, Horror. Dust was distant and unpleasant to be around. Horror was quiet at first but once you got him talking he cracked nightmare up.
Nightmare was staying up late one night and walking through the castle to his room. He passed Dust and Horrors room and froze. Negativity flowed out of the room. He also heard a conversation.
"D-Dust-don't hurt-
Ahhh! Stop stop stop stop"
Nightmare heard a sound like cracking bone. He froze for a moment before ripping open the door. The smaller skeleton was held onto the headboard by a glowing purple bone. Dust was on top of him with his fist held back to swing. Horror closed his eye.
Horror POV-
Dust had found out I had ate something, he found me tonight because I left without his permission. When he saw I snuck out to eat he had said I was disgusting cannibal that never deserved to eat again. I didn't understand why he would think that. I was eating an apple. Plus I never hurt a monster.
Before I could think or process what was happening he had broke my nose bone. He teleported to our room and began raining down a barrage of punches. I tried to keep quiet so the others wouldn't hear.
That's when he tried to take my boxers off. I yelped and begged him to stop. He said I was making to much noise and was about to throw a punch. I curled in as much as I could.
Only to look up and find black tentacles around dusts wrist. He was thrown against the wall and my boss screamed at him to get the fuck out. Did Nightmare just stand up for me. I guess my face was pretty fucked up because as soon as Nightmare saw my face he broke down sobbing. He hugged me close and pick me up. I clung to him and smiled tiredly.