Fragile- Part 23

Jack G's P.O.V
Jack and I just finished getting ready and it was now 5:56 and we still had to go pick up the girls.

"Common Jack we have to go pick up the girls" I said to him and as we left the room.
We are outside of the girls room and I am wearing some beige khakis and a black vans shirt with some red Adidas. And Jack is wearing black jeans and and red Magcon shirt and black vans.
We knock on the girls hotel door and Isabella opened it and she hugged Jack and I went and hugged Lexi.

"Babe you look beautiful" I told her and kissed her lips.

She just blushed and smiled and gave me a hug.

"Jack you're so sweet" she said and gave me a little peck.

"I adore you" I said to her.

"MILEY CYRUS" she yelled.

"Common love birds lets go to dinner" Isabella said laughing.

I just stare at Lexi as we walk to the elevator. She doesn't even look back.

"Jack I know you are staring at me" she said smiling.

"Your just to beautiful" I say and grab her hand and kiss her cheek. We have reached the elevator.

Lexi's P.O.V

I can feel my hand getting sweaty because I am very shy and I don't like being put in situations where I don't know people. I blame my mother. I blame my mother for everything. You may say why? or that its my fault, but you dont know me.

We finally reach the floor where dinner is being held and I my anxiety starts to kick in. I have not told Jack I have anxiety, because I fear that I will loose him. He is the best thing that has happened to me, he's all I ever wanted. We reach the room where dinner is being held. And Jack and Jack open the door for Isabella and I. I take a quick scan of the room and I see all of the boys but I see a girl sitting beside Matt and girl sitting beside Shawn. They were beautiful, they had no flaws. I also see Madison sitting beside Hayes. Ah just s I supposed. He brought her. I sit across from Hayes and Madison and I am sitting beside Jack and on my left is Matt and his girlfriend and on the other side of Jack is Shawns girlfreind and Shawn.

"Lexi this is Sophia" Matt said introducing me to his girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled at her.

"Lexi this si Elizabeth" Shawn told em introducing me to his girlfriend also.

"Nice to meet you" i smiled at her.

Its weird seeing these 2 girls on the last day. Mhm I wonder if they are going with the boys.

"Lexiiiii, so nice to see you" I heard Madisons annoying voice peirce my ears.

"Hello Madison" I said and splastered a fake smile on my face.

" I cannot wait to beat you in worlds on Thursday" Madison says with a smirk on her face.

"Madison we are different ages and different areas im in elite you are not, you will not be racing me" I said with a duh tone.

She just roles her eyes.

Then Cam walks in with such a beautiful girl.

"Hey everyone sorry were late this is my girlfreind Keyla" he intoduces her.

They sit down and we all look at the menu in silence while we look at what there is to eat.

This is going to be a long night...