Fragile- Part 12

I wake up and notice that Jack isn't there in my bed anymore. I knew he didn't really like me. It was all an act.

As he walked through the door with ihop.

"Sorry to alarm you Lexi, I just wanted to get us something to eat." he smiled at me.

"Thad okay, I just thought you left me forever" I told him.

"Never" he said as he kissed me.

"Anyway Jack I'm gonna go practice for worlds" I tell him when we are done eating.

I put on a sports bra and some workout shorts from tna I grab my gear put it on grab my bike and leave for the track.

As soon as I get to the track I see Madison there. Oh how fantastic.

"Hey Lexi" she smirked at me.

"Hey whore" I smiled at her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me in a snotty tone.

"Persuing my dream" I told her as I'm doing up my helmet.

"Good luck" as she goes down the gate.

I watch her go around the track.

"So Lexi good luck beating that" she smirked at me.

"Well Madison you can't pump for your life and when you go around the corners you loose speed also don't hold your break going down the start ramp and to add stop trying to impress Jack" I told her.

"Your not famous Lexi, and you can't Bmx" she smirked me.

Okay so I don't care if you say anything about me but when you mention anything to me about my bmxing I will go ape shit on you.

"Listen here Thotison, but I've been doing Bmx since I was 6 and that is the only good thing about my life. Also when you mention anything about my Bmx life I will beat the shit out of you. Okay cause you don't see me making fun of you and your cringy ass video of you fingering yourself because at your age that should not be happening, get your shit together, okay thanks" and then I just went to the gate. And started practicing.

*4 hours later*

Madison's P.O.V

I know she is dating Jack and I'm not okay with that. She's the whore. He doesn't deserve her. She will never treat him right.

I'm the one who should be with him.

So I go to his hotel room and knock on his door.

"Hey Jack I was wondering if we could talk?" I say in a flirty voice.

"No" he says coldly and slams the door in my face.

"Get wrecked Madison" Lexi says while laughing her ass off.

"Lexi I wouldn't laugh because it will come back bits you" I smirk at her

"Madison I haven't done anything to you, for karma to hit me" she says to me.

"Karma isn't going to get I will" I smirk at her.

I'm really sorry that it's short😁 but thanks so much for reading and I will update as soon as possible😚 love you ❤️👽