Fragile- Part 24

Guys I am so sorry that I haven't updated in like forever i just finished my exams and i am so sorry. I will update from now and everyday. I really am sorry i didn't know that anyone liked my book.

Jack's P.O.V

Lexi is my source of happiness and I destroyed it, she was the most amazing thing to me, we shared secrets, she was everything that I have ever wanted. And I literally ruined the most important thing to me. At the dinner we all were talking about our girlfriends, nobody wanted me to take Lexi, how do you tell the love of your life that nobody wanted her to come to Chicago, nobody has a problem with her, they just all agreed with Madison ,well of course they did, cause nobody cares about my feelings. Or about the love of my life, so I didn't say anything to her because I didn't want to ruin the night, but thats just what i did. She left and i left we all left with no goodbye, and here I am on the plane, sad. I am sad that I fucked it up, like I always do with everyone who has ever made my life good. The more I think about it the more i realize she is all I ever need.

But I fucked up. Yet again. I miss her so much I miss her presence, and I am so mad at myself. All I want to do is make it right but we already left.

Lexi's P.O.V

After about 7 hours of practice I finally decided to get off the track and let my legs rest for a little. I am getting nervous because World's is tomorrow and I want to do good, but I am so nervous. I thought practising would help me get my mind off of jack but it didn't he won't leave my head. And it is making me sad but I can't let him get in the way of my dream just like i didn't for him. I miss him so much but he left without saying goodbye. But so did I. I have so much I need to tell him. Not even Isabella will talk to me. But I can't let it get to me, I need to practice. I am kinda hungry. I rode back to my hotel and I showered and changed into some black shorts and blue plain long sleeve shirt that was very airy. (hahaha) I just want to talk to Jack. Before I leave I will call him

PHONE CALL

J: Hello

L: Jack

J: Lexi I am so sorry, I am so sorry I left without good bye and that i left you. I need you and I love you Lexi so much.

L: Jack I forgive you, I love you so much sometimes it hurts. and I need you more then you know. But I have to go i love you, and have fun in Chicago.

And then I hung up. i just laid in my bed and cried. I was so upset I needed Jack with me but I can't stop him from doing what he wants to do and he can't stop from doing what I want to do. I just can't loose him. He is my world. He means everything to me. Nothing will ever get my mind off of him. He means so much. Do you ever have that feeling where you need someone but you just don't know how to tell them that you can't go without them. When someone means everything to you it is so hard to let them go. Even if it is only for a little.

GUYS I HAVE PART TWO BECAUSE WATTPAD WOULND'T LET ME WRITE MORE THAN THIS I WILL POST IT RIGHT NOW