Fragile- Part 2

Lexi's P.O.V

Finally the plane had landed. And I was trying to get my carry on but i am not that tall so Jack Gilinsky helped me get it down.

"Maybe we can hangout?" Jack G asked me.

"Sure!" I replied with a smile.

So we exchanged numbers and we went out separate ways.

As I entered my hotel I noticed the Jacks were checking in.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey" they replied.

"So looks like we are going to be in the same hotel" I told them.

"Cool" they said and left.

We'll that's kind if rude.

But whatever and I went to my hotel room. Maybe I could get a few good laps in tonight at the track. So I put on some black leggings and a sports bra. And I left my room. I went to the lobby and I saw 12 boys just standing there.

"Hey Lexi!" Jack J said.

"Hey!" I replied.

"Where are you going" he asked.

"Oh I'm just going to the track hoping to get a few laps in!" I said with a smile. BMX makes me happy.

"Cool do you mind if we come watch?" he asked.

"All of you?" I asked.

"Yeah" he replied.

"Okay just don't make fun of me" I told them. I am kind of shy.

So we all get to the track, and I'm getting all of my gear on and I can't help but feel eyes on me. So i look up and no one is looking at me. Weird.

Anyway so I got my bike and all my gear on, and I go up to the start gate. All of a sudden I hear them yell for my to do tricks. So I do. I manual, I throw some whips in there, and I last it of with an E.T. And I get off before I get in trouble.

"Wow Lexi those are awesome tricks!" I think it was Nash who said that.

"Thanks they took so long to master!" I reply.

We all agreed to go get something to eat after. I chose sonics because I love it. Now we all finished eating and we are coming back to the hotel now, and Jack G asked if I wanted to hangout with them so I said sure so is went to my room had a shower and changed into a tank top that says BMX for days, and some lulu lemon sweat pants.

And I walk to there room and knocked because I didn't want to be rude. Taylor answered it, and I walked in, but I wish I didn't...

Hey guys❤️ thanks so much for reading.