Fragile- Part 23

PLEASE READ THIS:////

Please comment things to improve my stories, or comment if you would like to be in the story or if you have any ideas for my story.

THANKS YOU ILYGSM

Lexi's P.O.V

This is the most awkward dinner I have ever been to. Nobody is talking and everybody is making awkward eye contact. Maybe I can help.

"It sucks that you guys had to leave before the race on in a few days" I said hoping to start a conversation. Instead I just got mumbles of short things people replied with. I don't even know why everyone is like this.

"Excuse me for a minute" I said and got up and walked to the washroom.

It was 6:15 now and this is so weird. I went to the washroom and I was walking back when I heard faint whispers, I could not hear what they were saying but as soon as I walked back into the dining hall everyone went quiet and they all just looked at me.

My face was getting red, my hands were sweating really badly and my breathing was getting choppy. I was frozen, I could not move. After about 5 minutes of everyone staring at me the waitor finally cmae back.

I went and sat down, Jack would not look at me. What is going on.

"Jack what's going on?" I asked him loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Lexi it's nothing" He said still not making eye contact.

"Why won't you look at me?" I asked him.

"Lexi just quit it" He said looking at Madison.
That pushed me over the edge.

"I'm sorry very sorry, I totally forgot about the reservations I have with my mother, I'm so sorry guys I really am, now if you'll excuse me" I said getting up and walking away just ready to cry.

I get to the elevator and I hit the button to my floor. It was 6:45 and worlds was in 2 days. Jack leaves in less than 2 hours. I put on my lulu lemon shorts and my lulu lemon sports bra I put on my lucky jersey and grab my gloves and bmx pants, and my helmet and chest protector and I went on my bike and went to the elevator. I was sitting on the elevator waiting to get down. when I see all of the boys and there girlfriends and Madison and Isabella come out from the dining hall and I start peddling fast so no one saw me.

I hear some faintly scream Lexi. but who the hell cares right?

I finally get to the track and put on all my gear and I start practicing. I don't stop. I just keep going. Lap after lap.

I took a water break because I started to feel dizzy. I checked the time and it was 2 in the morning. Holy shit. I need to get some sleep. Yet I didn't feel tired.
So I kept going. Lap after lap. I started to feel tired and I checked the time again it was 6 in the morning now.

I took off all my gear and grabbed my bike and started peddling back to the hotel. Jack is gone. I didn't even say good bye. I got in the elevator and checked my phone. No texts. Not one.
I went to my room put my bike down and all my gear I grabbed a towel and went in the bathroom to have a shower.

I sat there under the warm water just thinking of what happened yesterday. This makes me very upset. I decided to get out. I wrapped myself in the towel and turned on Planes by J-Cole. I started singing and dancing. I put on all my gear nad headed to the track I need to practise and I need to get my mind off of Jack.