Fragile- Part 13

Lexi's P.O.V

So Jack and I decided to make our relationship public to his fans.

"Hey my beautiful fans I have a girlfriend now. Her name is Lexi @lexiibmx" Jack tweeted out.

To be honest I was super nervous about going public because of all the hate but Jack felt confident in this decision so I didn't stop him.

"Lexi I have a meeting with Bart and the guys, I'll be back soon" he told me.

"Okay have fun" I replied and he left.

I literally have nothing to do. Guess now is a jamming session.

And I turned my music and loaded by G-Easy came on. I love this song!!

So I started singing and dancing crazily. I thought Jack closed the door...

Hayes P.O.V

I was the only one who didn't get to go to the Magcon meeting so I decided to see if Lexi wanted to hangout and I walk by her hotel room and peek through the crack in the door and I see her singing and dancing crazily to anything could happen by Ellie Goulding.

"LEXI!" I yell because the music was so loud.

I think I scared her because she screamed a little and held her chest.

And she turned down the music.

"Sorry Lexi I didn't mean to scare you" i told her.

"It's okay" as she started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked her while laughing with her.

"You heard my singing and saw my dancing" she kept laughing.

"It's okay, I'm probably not better than you" I said chuckling.

"Well let's see" and she blared here's to never growing up by Avril Lavigne.

And we started dancing and singing and just having a great time. Then Jack came in..

"Lexi what is this?" Jack asked clenching his fists.

"Relax Jack Hayes was keeping me company were just having fun nothing happened" she told Jack.

"Lexi don't you ever lie to me, tell me truth" he still sounded mad.

"You know what Jack that is the truth and what kind of boyfriend do you think you are, in not lying and that's bullshit that you think I am" she yelled at Jack.

Then she came up to me.

"Thanks for hanging out with me Hayes it was fun singing and dancing" she told me she sounded hurt.

"Bye Lexi" I told her with a little smile.

"Wait le-" Jack tried to say but she was already gone.

I decided to leave too.

Lexi's P.O.V

I can't believe him. What kind of boyfriend does that. Well since I am not old enough to drink my pain away might as well ride it away.

I go back to the hotel I quietly walk to my room only to see Jack sitting in the chair looking out the window.

I quietly grab my bike only to ave him turn around

"Lexi?" he says.

"I need to go Jack I'll be back later" and I grab my bike and leave for a long bike ride.

THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT👇👇

Sorry it took song long to update💕

I also need other people.

Cameron's girlfriend -

Shawns girlfriend -

Aaron's girlfriend -

Nash's girlfriend -

Matthews best friend -

Please comment love you ❤️😊💍