Chapter 2

You were walking home and thinking about what just happened. Unlike other people, you weren't scared of the ghouls. Actually, you used to play with one when you were young. You understood them.

You just threw yourslef on bed and tried to forget what just happened. "Damn it! Why can't I just forget it!" You were frustrated. Your parents were worried about you earlier, but now you will seem even more depressed to them. You took a shower and changed yourself into pyjamas. It was late, but you just weren't tierd. You took your laptop and tried to entertain yourself. But there was nothing that could catch your attention. Time passed as you were rolling the pages of a website, and in no time, it was already 1 AM. You were just as bored as before you took the device, so the last thing you could do is to force yourself to sleep.

The next day was almost the same as the day before.
"Leave me alone, you know nothing about me." You said as you experienced the similar scene. This time it was another ghoul. "You really are different. Your scent is so alluring. It would be such a waste if no one gets a bite." The ghoul moved his mouth to your shoulder. "Weird". He bit you. You closed your eyes thightly. You waited for another bite, but it didn't come. You opened your eyes and saw the ghoul from before and the other laying on th ground. You were confused. He kicked you and everything went black.

"You indeed are very lucky"

-----------------

Thank you for reading this story

I don't own the video

I will update tomorrow!