Chapter 17

"You should thank me for getting you rinkaku see the daylight" he said
"I'm sure that there was a better way than that" you scoffed
"Well now that you've done it once, release it once again, you need to train fast"

You nodded and stood up. This time you concentrated just for a couple of seconds and it came out immediately. You turned your head to see it better this time. It was like you had six tales, three on each side. They felt like arms. You could controls them easily. You first practiced controlling them. It wasn't that hart at all, just like controlling your arms. You then practiced hits against the wall. You hit the wall numerous times until Ayato though it was enough. You trained for hours, and after some time your had no energy left, even your kagune felt limp on your back.

"Come on, stand up" he commanded
"I'm tired" you breathed out

He released his kagune and approached you.

"Come on, I'll train with you" he looked at you from above.

You slowly stood up and released your kagune. He then jumped back to create some distance between the two of you.

"I'm going to fire crystals, you need to use your kagune to defend, don't move" he said

You nodded. You stood in a comfortable position where you were able to defend without losing your balance. He formed the crystals and he was ready to fire. You nodded when you were ready. You took a deep breath and concentrated on them. You knew crystals were going to approach you fast and you needed to defend immediately. You nodded as a sign that you were ready. He then fired five of them. Your controlled your kagune and it cam in front of you to defend you. No crystals hit you. Ayato started firing more of them at the time. It was becoming difficult to defend. Your kagune flew from one spot or another and shielded you successfully, but soon you'll have to move in order to defend. You jumped to the right and then to the air but it made no difference to Ayato. He still managed to keep his attack even as it was before. You had to find a way to stop him. You had to attack. You jumped up and then ran towards him. You charged your kagune to hit him, but with one swift move he dodged it like it was nothing. You attacked him once more, but he blocked it again. He fired crystals again and your kagune defended you against them. You tried to hit him again, but no use. You were already becoming tired and your stamina wasn't that good. You gave your best to at least once to attack successfully, but that would take months of training probably. You slowed down in motion and he slowed down his attacks. When you totally stopped he stopped attacking too. Your kagune retreated to your back and you lay on the ground. Breathing heavily, you closed your eyes and laughed out a bit. You were actually proud to be able to defend against his attacks. Those were probably not his real ones, after all, who fights CCG without moving from the place, but for a brand new ghoul, you thought it was pretty good.

"Was that good? You asked him, still breathing heavily
"It'll take weeks of training before you can call yourself an executive" he said as his kagune disappeared
"I know" you smiled and exhaled deeply. Before you could even get up from the ground, you fell asleep. You were always a heavy sleeper.

"Tsk, idiot," he watched your sleeping face. "I have to admit that you are actually good"

--------------------------------

Hey there lovely readers! How was this chapter? Vote and comment to let me know! Until the next time😀😉😄😊😄