Aphrodite Like ~YamaYama~

Requested: aishikiguha

Kageyama's POV

It's so hard, having being bullied every day and just taking it.

It all really started when I got into High school. Karasuno High... not my first option and probably my last. They have been known for there awful plays in Volleyball ever since the Tiny Giant left. I wanted to go to Shiratorizora but I didn't make it. I wasn't surprised though. How would I ever get into such a prestigious school like that. I barely made it through Middle School. I was a rude, selfish, tyrant king; I still am. 

I have some friends though; Tsukishima Kei (our middle blocker) and Yamaguchi Tadashi (another middle blocker and pinch server). Yamaguchi began to be my friend as soon as we met at the park on our first week whereas Tsukishima took some time before he warned up to me. But I understand, I mean I would be the same if my brother lied to me for my whole life. 

Anyways, when I was young I never ate any food. I though it would ruin my form and I wouldn't be able to play volleyball. Now I severely regret doing that. I starved myself for a game and now everywhere I go people make fun of me for it. And it doesn't help that I'm the King of the court! And when Oikawa Tooru got his title I was not even mad I was sad. Nobody knew what went down in Middle School, when he nearly slapped me, and it seemed Iwaizumi was not bothering to tell anyone and expose his best friend. I wasn't going to expect anymore from a person like him, he would sacrifice himself for Oikawa san and it disgusted me.

Yamaguchi's POV

I was in History class writing notes when I looked to the back of the classroom where I saw a certain emo blueberry not even paying attention to the story of Aphrodite! How could he not be interested in the story of LOVE! It was so stupid how he was just biting his pencil staring at his pencil case as if it was about to explode any second. 

His eyes met mine and, as he saw me staring daggers at him, he immediately started scribbling down something in his book. 

~Time skip~   

Me Tsukishima and Kageyama walked out of class talking about the lesson we just have. 

"Hey Kageyama show me what you did this class," I told him. If I asked he would say no anyways so what was the point. 

"W-what?" 

"Show us your work," Tsukishima chimed in.

"O-ok," He seemed so nervous and I don't know why. We flicked through the book until we found the page and stopped staring at it. Kageyama hung his head with embarrassment.

 Kageyama hung his head with embarrassment