~Gun shots~ Kurokenkage

Warning: Poison, Needles, Blood, crying, threesome

The wind whipped past Kageyama's ears as he ran shooting any enemy he could find with his Glock 617 gun. He was the leader of the second biggest mafia in the country, 'Shadowing Crows', second to 'Calamitous Cats'. The Shadowing Crows were known for their excessive guns and surprise tactics, whereas the Calamitous Cats were known for their capturing technics and always getting what they want. The cats had co-leaders whereas the crows had one leader. 

Kageyama suddenly felt a dart in his right arm. There seemed to be some kind of poison in it because his legs gave out almost instantly. He cried out in pain, it was something he had never felt before. His whole body was heating up in agony. All he did was sat there on his knees, praying for the tortuous pain to end. 

"'Sup, crow boy~," Said a man, towering over his body. Tobio lifted his head slightly and saw two men. One was holding a dart gun smirking evilly, while the other was staring at him slyly. 

"D-don't call me that," Tobio's voice was dry, weak. 

"Congrats! You were the first to ever try our new poisonous dart! Call me Kuroo by the way," Said the one not holding the dart gun. He had spikey hair and had beautiful hazel eyes. You could be trapped, staring, at the glorious beauty of his eyes for hours and not complain. 

The other boy had dyed black and yellowish blond hair and cat-like golden eyes. They were so mystifying that it was impossible to neglect such a stood out feature. 

"...What poison is in it?" 

"Ricin, Tetradotoxin and Batrachoxin are the main ones but there also is Amatoxin and cyanide."

Kageyama almost choked, but that could have been from the poison, when he heard what was put inside his body. 

"You will be dead in at least 3 hours, unless I take out the poison and trust me I won't," The pudding head, Kenma, smiled creepily before walking away. 

"Toodles, my enemy." Kuroo laughed before leaving me as well, the rain dripping down on my deep blue hair. 

"KAGEYAMA!" His partner, Hinata, screened from behind him falling to his side. Kageyama hadn't realised he was crying until Hinata wiped his tear. 

"W-what happened...? Why are you bleeding!?" Hinata asked concerned. 

"N-nothing..." 

"This isn't nothing, Kags..." 

"Hit..."

"We can see that Kageyama..." Sugawara said, coming to his other side. 

"Dart gun..."

"Yes..." Kiyoko came in front of him, the rest of his gang coming behind him.