~Ruined Chances~ Hinakage (Part 2)

Kageyama's eyes darted around the airport sadly

Kageyama's eyes darted around the airport sadly. He expected Hinata to at least come and say goodbye to him but instead, he had the rest of his team plus Iwaizumi (who also was going to Italy), Oikawa, Kindaichi and Kunimi. 

"Why the long face?" Oikawa laughed. 

"I-I j-just hoped he would come..." 

"Cheer up Kags! He will come! I promise!" Iwaizumi reassured though he had no idea how the blueberry must have been feeling. He had the love of his life (Oikawa), his family and his team here to say goodbye. Kageyama, no matter how much he insisted the team was, had no family. He didn't have the love of his life there and his best friend didn't even bother to appear. That deserved some real ass-kicking by Oikawa sent to Hinata. And it would not be fun, that was for sure. 

"Listen, King," Tsukishima turned him around grabbing onto his shoulders, looking at him in the eye. "Hinata is stupid. He is a dumbass. He is idiotic-" 

"TSUKISHIMA KEI!" Daichi, Sugawara, Oikawa and  Iwaizumi yelled.

"Let. Me. Finish." 

"So. He doesn't deserve you. No matter how much I call you stupid, I never mean it and I know you know. We just like to get on each other's nerves. But if Hinata can't accept that your dreams need to be fulfilled and well as his then what kind of friend is he? Do you actually know how you feel about him?" Tsukishima's eyes softened when he saw Kageyama's well up with tear. Kageyama knew the last was not about Hinata hating him, it was him wanting to come back to a friend or boyfriend. 

"I think I got my answer, and know that your secrets safe with me," 

"Thank you."

"For what?" 

"Being the salty bitch you are," 

"I'll make sure you come back to a salty bitch then," Tsukishima smiled. 

"Kageyama Tobio... Do you want to know how much I adore you?" Suga laughed, "Don't let Italy change you one bit... I'll be there when you return even if I will be graduated."

"Suga san... It means so much to hear that from you! And I promise nothing will change me!" 

"KAGEYAMA!" Tanaka and Noya screamed jumping on Kageyama, making him topple over.

"GUYS! Can't breathe!" Kageyama yelled. 

"GET OFF OF HIM!" Daichi yelled laughing his head off like everyone else. 

Everyone took that as the signal to jump on him, including Daichi. 

"OMG GET OFF! Y'ALL WEIGH LIKE 400 POUNDS EACH!" Kageyama laughed.

"Room for one more?" 

All of them fell silent when they heard the Tangarine's voice. They all jumped off of Kageyama and stood up. Kageyama turned around and hugged Oikawa nervously. Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Suga, Daichi, Kindaichi, Kunimi and Tsukishima stared daggers at Hinata while the rest had no idea what to think. The silence was as thin as ice until Oikawa broke it. 

"I think you should leave," Oikawa spat. 

"I just-"

"You've done enough," Tsukishima spat. 

"C-can I just talk to him?" 

"Ask him, not us," Daichi said. 

"K-kags-" 

"O-ok," 

Hinata excitedly pulled his arm and ran off somewhere with Kageyama. 

"Before you get upset I just wanted to say I am sorry. I should not have done that to you. I was really mean and should have understood your position." 

"Yeah..." 

"Do you forgive me...?"

"I was never angry..." 

"O-oh..." 

"Hinata..." 

"Yes," 

"One kiss for the road..." 

"I'll give you loads..." 

And they kissed sweetly and cutely. Kageyama held onto Hinata's hair while Hinata held his waist. 

"I'll be waiting when you get back,"

"I'll see you then..." 

One final kiss before Kageyama and Iwaizumi got on the plane and left for 2 years. 

~Two years later~ 

The new Karausno team was practising and the new coaches were Daichi and Sugawara. The captain was Hinata and the sub-co-captain was Tsukishima. They all decided that when Kageyama came back he should be co and it was Tsukishima's idea because of course, he knew it was the right thing to do. And besides, he knew how much Kageyama loved volleyball. 

"I'm back," Kageyama laughed in a melodic tone surprising everyone. He had his fringe clipped back and was wearing and crop top and skirt. 

"Oh my god

"Oh my god..." Suga breathed out. 

"Kageyama?" -Noya and Tanaka

"King?" -Tsuki

"Tobio?" -Hinata

"Kags?" -Yams and Daichi

"The one and only!" 

They all slammed him into a hug except Hinata who stood there in a daze. Everyone backed away and Hinata walked forward. 

"Where's my hug?" Kageyama pouted. He hadn't grown at all whereas Hinata was 6 foot and way more muscular. 

"You said you wouldn't change." 

"I did and so did you Boke," 

"Well stop calling me Boke, Baka. I'm now just behind Tsukishima in class."

"Well, I'm behind Yams!" 

"How do you know?" 

(Btw the smartest order for the former 1st years) 

Tsuki
Hinata

Yams

Kags

"Now gimme hugs," 

"You'll be begging for more~"