~Forever and always~ Iwakage

Warning: Crying, shaking, fuck toy. 

Disclaimer: Hinata is taller and stronger than Kageyama. They are in their third year. 

Hinata closed the door and slammed a nervous Tobio onto their bedroom door. It was a daily routine for the boys but none the less, a scary one for Tobio. He was still new to the idea of having sex, even after doing it with Oikawa, Kunimi, Kindaichi and others multiple times. Maybe he wasn't new to sex but he was new to love in sex. Scratch that; nobody ever loved him while having sex, and poor Tobio was too innocent to know as he never really felt love in sex. Ever

Hinata kissed the blueberry roughly and harshly, earning a hitched moan from Tobio. 

"I can't do it today, Sho..."Tobio whispered," I'm sore from yesterday..."He really didn't want to let his so-called lover down but he didn't think more feel like his body could take the large cock, or the pleasure. 

"You're so boring!" Hinata sighed, angrily. 

"W-w-"

"Let me tell you something because it's quite clear nobody else will," Shoyo growled. 

"You are nothing but a good fuck."

"W-what? N-no! N-no t-that's n-not t-true!"

"Oh yeah?" Hinata smirked, stripping the boy who was in a complete daze. 

"Y-yes! O-Oikawa s-san s-said..." Tobio trailed off. 

"What did he say, darling?" 

"H-he s-said t-that h-he c-cares for m-me! A-and h-he k-kissed m-me!" 

"Yeah? Well, who else?" 

"K-kindaichi! H-he t-told me he was in love with me! And he let me suck him off!"

"Yes, sweetie," 

"A-and then Kunimi t-told me I-I was a p-prince! He was so nice to me"

Tobio continued to try and defend all the fucks he had. Kenma, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Tanaka, Kuroo, Tendou, Ushijima, Semi and many more. 

"Tobio, what was one thing they all had in common?" Hinata was trying his best not to laugh at the crying boy as he pounded into him. It was ridiculous how he kept trying to defend all that he has been used for, at least for the tangerine. 

"T-they a-all l-loved m-me..." 

"No. They all fucked you. Every day. They lied to your pretty little face every day and you didn't even know it." 

"N-no! N-no! I-I'm m-more t-than t-that-"

---

"IWAIZUMI TELL ME I'M MORE THAN THAT! TELL ME I'M WORTH SOMETHING! TELL ME PLEASE! TELL ME IT WILL BE ALRIGHT! TELL ME I AM A GOOD PERSON! TELL ME I'M NOT A FUCKTOY! GODDAMMIT! TELL ME SOMETHING! LIE TO ME! I WANT YOUR LIES! MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS BEFORE! PLEASE! I BEG YOU HAJIME! PLEASE!" Tobio screamed dropping to the floor and curling up. Iwaizumi walked over and sat next to the shaking boy. 

"I don't lie. Never have and never will. And I don't intend to lie to you. And thank god I don't need to lie to tell you that you are worth more than gold. More than any metal. More than a life of happiness. More than a life of money. More than anything.  I can't tell you how much you are truly worth because words do not describe it.  You're not going to be a fuck toy anymore, Tobio. I won't let any single person touch your once pure skin. I will never make you feel like before because before can never do justice to your worth. You deserve better than what you got. You deserve so much than a person can give you but still, let me try. Don't answer me yet, Tobio. Because my offer stands forever and always." Iwaizumi hugged the boy and whispered those words into his ear. 

~A year later~

"Iwa san?" Tobio asked as he cuddled his senpai on the couch. 

"Yes, Tobio?" 

"Does your offer still stand?" 

"Forever and always~"