~Pleasure~ Atsukage (Part 2)

Warning: Punishments, Butt Plug

~Kageyama's POV~

I could not take it anymore! I was at school in the bathroom having a complete mental breakdown! I still had the stupid butt plug, Atsumu gave me, in my ass. I could feel his cum swishing around. Did I forget to mention that it was nearly the end of the day and Atsumu was going to pick me up early? Well, now you know. 

I took out the butt plug and let out a sigh of relief as I felt the cum rush out of me.

I heard a knock on the stall door and froze when I heard the voice. 

"Tobio~ Come out to plaay~"

"A-Atsumu san...?" I whispered scared. 

"Such a naughty baby, aren't you?~" Atsumu said busting the door open. 

"Mhm..."

"Should I bend you over the sink and fuck you~?" 

-Someone's horny- I thought internally rolling my eyes. 

"Yes I am very horny~," Atsumu said, reading my mind like a book. "And don't roll your eyes at me..." 

"..." 

~3rd person~

"Well?" Kageyama felt a stinging sensation on his ass as he heard Atsumu say those words.

"Ngh~ Anything is good~" 

"If you say so~" Atsumu smirked. 

"EEK!" Kageyama squealed when he felt a bite on his neck. 

"Like that?" Kageyama hesitated for a moment before deciding to nod." Good," 

Kageyama moaned when he felt Atsumu slowly slide his hard cock into him, pounding hard and desperately into his hole. 

Moans and whimpers left Kageyama's mouth and he felt as if he was going to cum. He felt his hole become tight around the elder telling Atsumu he was about to cum. 

"You 'bouta cum darling?" Atsumu asked even though he knew. He just wanted to hear his blueberry speak. 

"Y-yes..." Kageyama whispered scared for cum denial. 

"Then cum my dear."

Kageyama pulled on the sink and screened as he came messily on the floor. 

"Let's clean you up, darling,"