~Happier~ Atsukage? Part 2

Warning: Angst, brief self harm, swearing, non religious sections (you will see if you read).

"Hinata! What the actual fuck?" Osamu screamed, making Atsumu run out in surprise. "Shit, shit, shit! WHAT THE HELL YOU-" Osamu yelled, dropping to his knees to cover the large dagger indent which had almost indented itself in Tobio's heart.

"HINATA SHOYO YOU FUCKING MURDERER!" Atsumu screamed, bending down to try help his brother, while pulling out his phone to call the hospital. 

"Look, Atsumu, we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way," Hinata smiled sadistically, looking at the blood with a... hungry smile. "You can follow me into my car, with this shits body, or you can let me drag you their,"

Osamu scoffed softly ,"As if you could drag 'Tsumu's bod-" Osamu shut up when he felt a glare from Hinata sent his way. 

"Bet," Hinata whispered, before practically throwing Atsumu over his shoulder, who couldn't stop staring in shock at the body of his lover. Dead body. 

Dead.

Dead.

He was dead.

And it was all Atsumu's fucking fault. 

Because he couldn't control his stupid dick.

~~~

Atsumu attends the funeral uneasy. Would Tobio's family want to see him, knowing what he did? Was Hinata going to randomly appear like last time? Why is he even here? He should have followed Tobio, die.

Atsumu shared small, hopeless smiles with the people around him, as they smiled sympathetically at him, before being effulged in a rib-cracking hug. 

He felt small, tears on him chest and buried his head in the short curly hair when he realized who the girls was.

"Miwa," Atsumu croaked out, his voice horse from crying," I'm sor-,"

"Don't you dare," Miwa said shakily, pulling away slightly from the hug, to look at her brothers boyfriend in the eyes," None of this was ever, ever your fault. I don't care what you did then and what ever the hell you do now, but I will not let you take the blame for his death," She shucked in a hollow breath," This will never ever fucking be just your burden, you hear me Piss Hair?" Her anger became apparent, but Atsumu had to chuckle at the childish nickname, rubbing his hand on her back.

"I know, I just- I brought Hinata to that conclusion, I mean I did sleep with him..."

"'Tsumu, the only thing you could have done differently is not cheat. But darling, Hinata made the choice to result to murder, and no matter what you do, you can't change that. Hinata will be locked away soon enough and we will be safe. You can live your life, you know. Don't let this set you down," 

"I can't just forget about his death!" Atsumu yells defensively. 

"I never said that, don't forget. Remember all my brother did for you, for me, for everyone. My brother's death will not become an inconvenience for you, it will become part of you. The more you remember the tragedies, the more it will consume you. The more you remember the happiness, the more it will consume you. My brother, would want you to set sail for your dreams, so do that."

Now the two were sitting on bench, Atsumu's arm around her. Miwa cried harder and harder into Atsumu's chest, while Atsumu stroked her hair, in comfort. 

~~~

"You see what I mean now?" Kageyama's grandfather whispered in his ear as they watched as the two special people comforted each other. Their tears ran down their faces and Kageyama wanted desperately to be their and help, but they were out of reach. "What is it you choose, to be reborn as you, to never age, to never die. To be immortal? Or is your time to die now?"

"Do I choose now?"

"You choose whenever..."

"Well I chose," Tobio said softly, eyes not tearing from the scene before him.

"Really?"

"I choose, none..."

"I shall live my life immortal, with my love," 

"And who might that be?"

"Atsumu-san..."

~~~

The blade dug deeper into his arm, deeper and deeper. His time was nearly up now. He was so close to peace. He would be their soon... Tobio

~~~

Kageyama screamed when he saw his lovers body lying limply on the floor of his bathroom. 

"WHY? WHY FUCKING ME?!" He screamed, mourning over his lovers body, knowing now it was too late. He made his choice, he chose to live as an immortal. 

Their fate lay in Atsumu's hands, but Kageyama already knew what he would choose...

~~~

Hello guys! I am back! I know this is short but I will be writing some more chapters now. I had a huge case of writers block but now I am ready. Comment any requests you have and feedback!

Also be sure to check out my new Bottom Iwaizumi story on my profile!

Thank you so much for reading and I will talk to you all once I have a new request!

Bye

~Hana H.