~Stupid Tobio~ Oikage

~Oikawa's POV~

I was walking to Tobio chan's house to try and psych him out, mind you it was nearly 10pm. We had a game tomorrow and I wanted to make sure he would have a hard time, making it easier for my team. Call my a lunatic, I am one. 

The closer I got to his house the louder the thuds became. I sounded like a ball hitting the floor so I just assumed Tobio was practicing volleyball. 

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door, his mom answered. 

"Oh hello Tooru! It's been a while since you came over!" 

"Hey Mrs Kageyama," I did the smile that made everyone fall for me. 

"Please do come in," She gestured me inside, "What bring you here, then?" 

"I came to see Tobio, actually!" 

"Oh, he's in the back dear," 

"Thank you Mrs," I winked at her and went to the back garden. I opened the door slightly and peeked my head out, and I was not expecting what I saw. 

Tobio was crawled up on the floor breathing heavily with sweat dripping down his  face. He had blood covering his arms and was whispering something. 

"Come on Tobio... If he can do it you can... He's perfect so be perfect... Make mother happy... Or she'll kick you off the team and you have nothing else..." He whispered to himself. Then he began to scratch his arms at an alarmingly fast rate startling. 

"HEY IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I screamed at him running towards him. He blocked me out as if he didn't hear me and kept going, blood pouring down his arm. 

"TOBIO STOP IT!" I said grabbing his arms and pinning them above him head. 

"N-no stop Oikawa san! Go away!" Tobio said trying to kick me away. 

"No, Stupid Tobio! You don't even know what you are doing!" 

"YES I DO!"

"NO YOU DON'T!" 

"LEAVE ME ALONE I NEED TO PRACTICE! GO AWAY!" 

"NO MORE PRACTICE! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PRACTICING!?"

"NONE OF YOU BUSINESS!" 

"YES IT IS!"

"WHY DO YOU CARE!? YOU'RE NOT MY SENPAI ANYMORE!" 

"..." 

"YOU HAD YOUR FUCKING CHANCE TO CARE AND WHAT HAPPENED?"

"..."

"MAYBE YOU DON'T REMEMBER! YOU TRIED TO SLAP ME! 

"Tobio-"

"No. You can't just be nice to me for 5 seconds and then expect me to run back after you. This is not Middle School. I'm done with your mind games Oikawa Tooru." 

"Tobio listen-" 

"You wanted to be enemy's. You got your wish." 

Tobio stared into Oikawa's eyes intensely before yanking his arms away and getting up. Walking up to his room. 

---

A day had passed since the incident. Karasuno and Seijoh had been playing the match for 24 hours the ball never hitting the floor. They decided to end the game there, at a draw.

 Tobio saw all Oikawa's fan girls swarming Oikawa bickering about haw it was completely unfair. Oikawa glanced at Tobio, sensing him looking. He smirked at him and continued to talk. 

-Oh if he wants to play that game, I'll have to claim the trophy.-

Tobio walked calmly over to Oikawa and leaded an arm on his shoulder. 

"Hey girls, it's me." 

"Eww-" Tobio pressed a finger to her lip. 

"I win," Tobio smirked before kissing Oikawa lightly yet passionately. Oikawa had to say it was the best kiss he ever had. Oikawa took control of the kiss, holding Tobio into a dip. All there past arguments and fights washed away and they lived in the moment of the kiss. Tobio broke the kiss and smiled at a shocked Oikawa. 

"And you loose~" 

"Haha!" Tsukishima laughed from behind Kageyama, giving a high five to his best friend while Oikawa was still in a daze. 

"Told y'all I'd get the trophy~" Kageyama smirked at him teammates from Middle and High school.