~Moans~ Akakage

A small moan escaped Tobio's lips at the pure site of his boyfriends full cock. It only made Akaashi smirk as he stared lustfully at it. Maybe because Akaashi new Tobio would be getting something else today. Perhaps something even better.

Akaashi lowly mummered for Tobio to flip onto his stomach, to which he warily complied to.

The older of the two, licked his lips slightly all while staring at his boyfriends hole, which was clenching and unclenching around air.

Tobio moaned again at the humiliating exposure he felt as Akaashi slowly spread his ass cheeks apart so the younger could feel the air against him.

Akaashi quickly asked for consent to what he was doing before slowly dipping his head low, and brushing it carefully against the walls of his hole.

A moan escaped Tobio's lips as his lover plunged his warm, thick tounge deeper and deeper inside him. Tibuibdidnt dare move as he felt Akaashi brush against his sweet spot, but he simply could not suppress the shiver.

Tobio couldn't help but adore the way Akaashi's tounge moved in and out of him, occasionally coming up too spread kissedls along his ass.

Tobio's climax became more apparent the more Akaashi moved his tounge until the younger was begging for release.

"Go on then, darling" Akaashi's voice was hoarse from the lack of speech.

The younger let out a angelic moan as he came, splurging it all over the bed and his stomach.

"Let's get you cleaned up doll,"

The older picked him up bridal style and placed him into the full back tub.

---

This was a short one but I do love it!! Imma head to sleep now because its so late where I live. I hope yall enjoyed this!

Bye darlings <33