No cumming for you ~Oikage~

Warning: Orgasm denial

~Oikawa's hand lightly pressed against Tobio's exhausted hole. 2 hours straight. That's how long the skilled hands had been working into him and yet the thing he craved so desperately was being left alone to throb in the tightened pants off Oikawa Tooru. His eyes wandered to the back of his head as he felt the need to come once more but with the darn cock ring punishing his cock for an unworthy reason he just could not. 

"P-please... I'll be good... I promise..." Kageyama pleaded once more. Oikawa grunted in response tempted to give into the eager boy laying flushed underneath him. 

Oikawa moved up to the raven's chest sucking lightly on his right nipple and pinching the unlucky one. The brunette earned a whimper in reaction not knowing the elder's game plan. He hated not knowing the game plan. 

A heavy bulge could be seen in the blueberry's stomach. All the orgasm denial had impacted him in a bad was making him even more wretched. Tooru pressed down on the bulge wanting to know what would happen with the cock ring on. 

The cum drove down to his cock extending the width of it. Tobio screamed in pain as his already pink cock became red. 

Minutes passed in silence as the older contemplated what he should do. He could A. Deny Kageyama of his needs once more or B. Give him what he wanted. 

Oikawa flipped Kageyama onto his stomach making Tobio's head fill with exciting possibilities. His body language became excited as well, telling Tooru what he was feeling. He smirked. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his boxers. His hardened dick came to slap Tobio's back startling him. The elder began to stroke himself while Tobio got nothing. 

"P-please t-touch m-me?"

"Hmm Ahh~ Well see. Just let me cum~"

And with those words, Oikawa shot a hot load all of it hitting his Kouha's back. 

"Ahh~"

Oikawa took off Tobio's cock ring and stroked him slightly. He began to drip, but nothing more knowing he had to wait for his master's command. 

"You think I am going to let you cum?" Oikawa laughed evilly flipping his confused lover over. 

"You're not cumming today honey~"

I craved some Oikage ok? Btw it's nearly 11pm in London. Lol 😉✌~