cyclonus.

Interviewee: CYCLONUS

Interviewers: TRAILCUTTER & IRONHIDE

The Transcript

[Due to Airachnid refusing to release Cyclonus, the interview was conducted outside instead of Overlord's office]

Trailcutter: Damn, she got you good.

Cyclonus: Don't rub it in. I don't like being beat so quickly.

Ironhide: She's vicious. She could have easily done it to any of us.

Trailcutter: Eh, I got shields, so I don't know if she would even be able to touch me.

Cyclonus: Lower your confidence.

Trailcutter: Nah, I like feeling good about myself. I was ranked "Most Confident" in my Academy class.

Cyclonus: Whatever.

Ironhide: Okay, calm down. No need to fight. It's not like Cyclonus can anyways.

[Ironhide and Trailcutter laugh]

Cyclonus: Can we get started on the stupid interview? We all know it's that bastard Tarn, anyways.

Ironhide: Alright, I guess we got our answer to question three. Let's do one and two now. What was your relationship with Ultra Magnus?

Cyclonus: None. Tailgate and I were just traveling with him and his posse to Harmonex to do some trading. And then Tarn decided to kill him and now we are all stuck here.

Trailcutter: I heard Airachnid said something about Magnus that offended you and that is why you two fought.

Cyclonus: She said it's good he died. I hate it when anyone says it's good when anyone dies. It's rude.

Ironhide: What if they were evil?

Cyclonus: We have no right to judge if someone was evil! That is Primus's job.

Trailcutter: Damn, I didn't realize you were so religious.

Cyclonus: Yeah, I am. You gonna rub that in too?

[Trailcutter shakes his head]

Cyclonus: That's what I thought. And I know question two is my thoughts on Magnus. I thought he was kind but degrading to Tailgate, and that pissed me off. He carried him about like he was some sort of prize he was showing off to everyone. I'm the one whose supposed to show off my love, not Magnus!