chapter 1

Ali's Pov

During the second half of my game I was running and next thing I know is everything thing goes black. I wake up and I'm surrounded by paramedics. My eyes land on this really gorgeous paramedic. They load me onto the stretcher and take me to the hospital.

Ashlyn's POV

I was in the middle of a conversation with my coworkers when the alarm went off saying there's an emergency at the exploria stadium. I get into the passenger seat of the ambulance and buckle up. We get to the stadium and the person waiting for us outside the stadium shows us where to go. Once we get to the player. I see the most gorgeous woman ever. "Ma'am can you hear me?" I ask and the women nods. "Alright what's your name?" I ask. "Ali Krieger we my name is Alexandra bit everyone calls me Ali." She says. "Okay so we're gonna take you to the hospital." I say then help her onto the stretcher. We head out to the ambulance and load her into the back of the ambulance. We just dropped her off at the hospital. We get back to the station and I go on instagram and search up Ali Krieger I found her and follow her.

Ali's POV

I've been in the hospital for almost two hours and my teammate Sydney cones to give me my stuff. I go on my phone and see that the paramedic followed me on instagram and messaged me saying hey.
Before I even text her back the doctor comes in and asks if he could discuss my blood work. I nod my head. "So Ali your blood work came back normal but your HCG levels are high and that your 7 weeks pregnant. I'll have the nurse set up an appointment with your obgyn. I think on how I could've got pregnant and I remembered me and my ex had sex a couple of days before he broke up with me and we didn't use protection. I sit there in disbelief. I decide to text back the paramedic.

Phone convo

Ashlyn: hey
Ali: hi
Ashlyn: how are you
Ali: mad because I'm 7 weeks pregnant  and the baby daddy left me two days after me and him had sex so now I'm gonna be a single parent but other than that I'm doing good
Ashlyn: damn that sucks
Ali: yea anyways I'll text you when I get home cause I'm being discharged
Ashlyn: okay

I just got home and I'ma text Ashlyn since I'm home now.

Ali: hey I just got home
Ashlyn: ah ok
Ali: yeah maybe you should come over someday you know and hang out
Ashlyn: I would like that how about I come over now considering I just got off work.
Ali: that's fine
Ali: inserted address
Ashlyn: alright I'll be there in like 25 minutes
Ali: alright see you then
Ashlyn: alright

Ali was laying down on the couch when the doorbell rang. She got up and opened the door and seen Ashlyn. "Hi uh come in." I say. "Okay." She says. "Sit down on the couch." I say and she sits down. I sit next to her. "So uh I know we just met Ali but um I hate the fact that your gonna be a single mom and if I'm being honest I'm starting to fall for you." Ash says. "Oh really now your falling for me?" I ask. "Ummmmm yeah it's pretty weird." She says. "Well today's your lucky day cause I'm falling for you too to be honest my first thought when I saw you was that your drop dead gorgeous." I say. "Oh yeah?" I say. "Yeah." I say. Ashlyn leans in and so do I and our lips connect it feels like fireworks go off inside me. We pull back and lean our foreheads together. "Hey Ali I gotta question." I say. "Okay shoot." I say. "Alexandra Krieger, will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend and let me be there for you and your child?" I ask. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend and yes you can be there for me and my child." I say.