chapter 13 taken

*Skyler's P.O.V.*

I left the one person who took care and loved me. The person that never turned their back on me. I know I have to do this because if I had stayed I'd put his pack in danger. I know he told me multiple times that he'd put his life at risk to save me. But that didn't settle right inside of me. He saved me so many times now It is my turn to return it.

I run through the woods leaving pack territory. I know that Blake is probably somewhere near ready to attack. But If I die I know it will they will be safe and Blake would leave them alone

'Sky he's near I can sense him. you have to run!' Bailee warned but I didn't run. I knew if I was taken it would be for the better. I was afraid but I had to stay strong for the sake of my mate. I would keep fighting until Blake was really gone. In hope I can run back to my mate.

I felt something behind me and I kicked back and Bailee took over causing us to shift. We fought and I knew it was Blake himself. Even in wolf form he had a smug look. He was excited and taking a liking to the challenge. He pounced to me and I tried to snap his neck but I missed feeling a pain in my side. He had scratched me and then bit my leg. The pain was really bad it caused me to shift into my human form.

I look up to see black shifting back into human form and dressed. "well well well, if it isn't for my little niece here. What happen? left your mate? or did he finally realize how worthless you really are? doesn't matter now I guess, you're mine again,"

he stabbed me with a syringe causing me to black out.

*a couple hours later*

I blinked several times and looked around. I was stuck somewhere in a cell tied to a chair. I looked to see if I was alone or if there was someone there. But to my luck no one came or was in the room. It was just me.

I heard someone coming but it sounded like 2 people. I look up and I saw Blake and next to him was Kyle. I was shocked Kyle would betray us? I thought he was good I thought he hated Blake as much as I do. But no here he is

"Hi Skye," he said and smirked. Something is off I see through his eyes, something is not right. But I dont push it I just whimper

"You thought my son would betray his own father? no darling, he was working for me the whole entire time," Blake smirked and I shed a tear. I thought we were doing fine I thought Kyle was on our side.

"Son I'm going to take a run make sure everything is running smoothly. I'll let you deal with her first," he said and left. Kyle open the cell and walked towards me with a knife.

"You betrayed me! You lied to me! how could you!" I was angry beyond extent I felt hurt and betrayed. My own cousin who I thought loved me and was different from his father.

"shh keep your voice down. Look I pretended to be on my fathers side okay? I felt guilty not being able to do anything and for what I did. This is me trying to fix things. Right after you left I found your mate upset and angry. I told him what happened and that I was feeding information about you to my dad. He was pissed off at first and punched me. Dont worry I didn't hurt him. I deserved it. But then I told him my plan. We are going to get you out of here okay? but I need to pretend that you are afraid of me and not make it obvious im on your side. I do however have to rough you up a bit or Blake would have it worse on you and know something is wrong. I'm sorry" he looked at me with sadness in his eyes but I just nodded. I understood now, that's why I sensed something was wrong. He is on our side but he's fighting from the inside.

He came to me and cut my arm, I yelled in pain. He then punched my stomach and my legs. I was in pure agony. "I'm sorry Skye"

"No, it's okay I understand," I said I could already feel the bruises forming but he backed away.

A few moments later Blake came back and he had a smile on his face, "how was it son?"

"I had my fun," he replied and Blake patted his shoulder

"That's my boy, too bad that you have no one to care or save you now darling," Blake said and he walked over to me and whipped my legs and my stomach. I groaned then yelled as he sliced my leg and other arm.

"see you tomorrow," he said with and walked away.

They both left and soon a girl walked in and cleaned my cuts. And bandaged it up. I didn't understand why I was getting treated. I guess so Blake can have their fun again tomorrow. He is planning on torturing me first making me scared again. Putting me back into my state before I met Kaiden. He knew I built up confidence and now he wants to break me again. I won't let that happen. I will keep fighting. I won't get scared that easily. I have my mate to keep living for.

After she finished cleaning me up she walked off. I was not given any food so I was hungry. But I was left alone in the dark. There was some light but not much of it. Then there was screaming and a bang to the wall.

Something within me sparked and felt my bond and strength. Kaiden was here and I know he was going to save me.

Hey guys sorry I didn't upload in a very long Time. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have uploaded another story called "finding yourself" it is completed. I have more time so there should be a chapter in a a few days to a week.

Please vote and comment

I also changed my user name so I am sorry for a bit of a confusion it was Mia3263 but now its skz_kook